360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day all. I just wanted to pass on well wishes for this Thanksgiving Day. I hope each and everyone of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your families. Its been a tough year for each and every one of us and its been a year worthy of forgetting about the economy and getting back to our roots with friends and family, even just for one day.

Happy Thanksgiving, don't eat too much, save room for the pie!

Kevin Knox

·
899 Posts
Although many on this board may have lost jobs during the year or perhaps had family or health setbacks, we still have so much to be thankful for. I thank God everyday for the blessings we receive. And I've already been 'talking to Him' about my upcoming Venice trip with BrokeJeep, Blue Skies, Judge Steve and Steve Graham....God knows my tuna cupboard is bare!

·
724 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to each of you and your families. While there is much wrong in America today, there is also much right. People aren't leaving America to settle elsewhere, they're coming here. In spite of all our problems this is still the best place in the world to live.

Now back to Cajun Frying a 20# turkey.

·
Registered
991 Posts
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL OF YOU!

It has been a tough year for some. But some good as well. I have a lot to be thankful for.

Lot's of turkey, dressing and pies today.

Tomorrow it's fish, shrimp and fresh oysters.:)

Dale

·
2,835 Posts
Other parts of turkey to eat.

·
2,924 Posts
Other parts of turkey to eat.

Thanks for that the old lady at 2:00 in getting all excited about them is just down right wrong lol

·
Site Sponsor
1,249 Posts
That's hilarious! I can't stop laughing right now! I bet they are just like the fried gizzards we have here in Florida,,lol,but I aint trying them to find out! Im stickin with gator nuggets!

·
724 Posts
Come to think of it, I have had Turkey fries from a Wild Turkey. A friend who owns a bow shop shared some with me. They were good.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts