360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to wish all my favorite 360 friends a happy and safe thanks giving!~ I have many things to be thankful for: 1. Family and friends 2. A sport like fishing that allowed me to bond with great people 3. The bountiful catch I had this season. Look forward to fishing with you all soon.

Thanks All!
Will Kher

·
2,924 Posts
I would also like to extend a Happy Thanksgiving to all my brothers here on 360 Tuna. Personally I am thankful for my two wonderful sons, our health, the great friends I have because of sites like this and one of the best tuna seasons I have had.

Happy Holidays to all

·
110 Posts
Agreed. Thanks to everyone who allows mainly lurkers like me to benefit and learn from those more experienced in the sport. It's opened up a whole new technique of technically oriented "light" tackle fishing to which now I'm fully addicted.

Happy Thanksgiving and Tight Lines for all in the New Year!

·
147 Posts
Happy Thankgiving to all! I'm fairly new to the sight but have met and talked to many and have gained so much knowledge.
Will, it was nice meeting you in Marshfield
Gman, good talking to you on the phone and getting some good info.
Kidflex, great dealing with you on a couple of transactions.
I would like to say it's going to be a long winter but I'm a fanatical skier so spring will be here before I know it...................Now let it snow:D

·
Site Sponsor
1,504 Posts
I also am thankful for our new great and fearless leader,,,,,,,,,,
NOT

·
2,030 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all, and I am thankful to my Lord and for my wife, children,grand children, health, a job and the fine friends I have met on here and been able to fish with some also. Hoping to meet many more. God Bless and stay safe.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts