360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
1,699 Posts
Yeah.. back at ya Ronnie!! just winding it down...... had a fire in the fire pit here on the cul-de-sac and brought in the new year right... (DAMN ITS HARD TO TYPE WHEN YOU'RE INEBRIATED....)

·
1,025 Posts
Happy New Year everyone. Here's to calm seas and no hangovers!

·
2,835 Posts
Happy New Year everyone. Here's to calm seas and no hangovers!

I'm not feeling very good right now. Didn't get in until 4AM.:eek: I just got a picture of myself emailed to me from last night. I was caught yelling and staring at these "Can Can" girls that came in from Vegas. :) The New Year started out good for me as I did very well at a crap game. Let's hope my luck continues.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,153 Posts
Good tequila= no hangover, today was great till I sat down to watch the
Cotton Bowl. And determined we're prob gonna have to re-schedule the
Venice trip..
at least I don't have a hangover:cool:

·
1,699 Posts
Good tequila= no hangover, today was great till I sat down to watch the
Cotton Bowl. And determined we're prob gonna have to re-schedule the
Venice trip..
at least I don't have a hangover:cool:

Ha... I only had two drinks last night and one beer... I couldnt figure out why my head hurt so bad this am... I forgot that my 2 drinks were about 2ft tall.. and made from 100proof absolut....:eek: .

Yeah,, the weather sucks for this weekend.. I think the only bright spot is that the yft's havent showed up on the lump yet.. Maybe we can get some good reschedule dates.

·
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
couple tylenol, and a big Pepsi this morning to cure the Margaritas and Beer from last night!! OUCH! we stayed home and had a couple friends over.

Got to go shopping today(Bass Pro Shops-Garland)... picked up a pair of the SHIMANO EVAIR offshore boots... $49... guess they were on sale.. I didnt complain.. Now wearing them all over the house breaking em in :)

·
406 Posts
hey im right there with u man im a tequilla fan myself but couldnt seem to get any at the time but monster assualt energy drink mixed with a substantial amount of some decent cognac did the trick hope all had fun and heres to 2008:D

·
1,718 Posts
The way to avoid these problems is to do something atheltic while bringing in the new year. I was working up a sweat... ;)

·
1,373 Posts
The way to avoid these problems is to do something atheltic while bringing in the new year. I was working up a sweat... ;)

LMAO!:D :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts