360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings everyone,

Looks like it's going to be a great Christmas regardless of what the economy is in today.

Mrs. Papio done some serious research on jigging & popping and has ordered some high quality gifts/toys for me. I'm so excited I can't wait to fondle my new Ste---, but it's the thought that counts....really...hehehe....

Happy Holidays to all who visit this site, and to all Americans, troops, and veterans. I'm headed for Rainbow country. See yall next year.:)

·
1,086 Posts
YES THE SAME "MERRY CHRISTMAS"
TO ALL THAT SPONSOR THIS FORUM AND POST.

K2

Avatar used only for the 12 days of Christmas.
Copy rights are by others.:)

·
406 Posts
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all from CT

·
SPONSOR
11,848 Posts
Happy Holidays to all

I spend my last night in Costa Rica. Though my fishing time is limited, it is great all my family get together and spend time together.

Serious fishing will start soon when I go to Panama on Jan. 6. :)

·
2,835 Posts
Happy Holidays to all
Serious fishing will start soon when I go to Panama on Jan. 6. :)

I think someone has a fishing problem.:D :D :D

In three hours I will be on a plane to Costa Rica. My wife has packed way to much. Between her and my fishing gear, we have 158 pounds of luggage.:eek: I've been going crazy this morning making short 250# leaders so I can cast to billfish with swimbaits. I'm making the leaders only 42" in length to help with the bill abrasion.

This fishing has been very good where I am going.I'm told it's way better this year than the last two years at this time of year because of La Nina currents. Rooster fishing is also pretty good. We'll see. I hope I don't hear all that stuff like "You should have been on the water yesterday, we killed um".

Merry X-Mas to all.

Mrbill

1 - 20 of 23 Posts