360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner

H&K 91 .308 fully tricked out for sale

4K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  ReelMe 
#1 ·
Will give you guys first notice on my decision of yesterday to sell my almost new black rifle. Pictures will be available within days.

It is a model 91 .308 semi automatic that wears zytel hardware and is the wide forearm. It is fitted with a Harris bipod. The trigger assembly was worked by Williams trigger to give an additional positon of SET that removes most all of the slack and trigger pull before firing for important shots. Unit includes the MSG-90 stock that allows length and cheek height be set with a single screw adjustment. It also has the very rare collapsable H&K stock it came with.

The scope may be removed from the package but nothing else can be separated. Scope is a very rare 1.75 x 6 Nightforce that was designed for night hunting for Leopards, It has 1/8 inch clicks and Excellent glass and is mounted LOW as iron sights are unnecessary.Total rounds through since new are less than 100, and probably more like 50. Scope mounts are LOW Nightforce so enough said about mounts!

I bought this back when Pres Clinton said they would be banned. I am a bolt guy and accuracy fan and cannot accept the differences in accuracy, handloading option, weight, etc. I am going a different direction with a small urban bolt .308 with AI hardware for 10 round magazines and set up for suppressed.

I have about 400 or so rounds of Georgia arms rounds and about 20 magazines as well.

I will likely be a week trying to set a price as real H&Ks, much less one like this, is tough to find to work up comparables. Needless to say it will not go for clone money!

If you are interested in knowing when I get a price worked up, let me know and I will pm you.

See less See more
#3 ·
As I said, I likely need a week to come up with a price. There are few real H&K 91s for sale, and for one in new shape with all my options, I need some time to work up comparables. Will be sure and let you know.

#4 ·
Taking much longer than I thought to come up with a fair price on this boy. Finally have a few pictures.

Attachments

Reactions: wmstrick
#5 ·
Price finally set. $5000 without scope and rings. Equipment is detailed earlier in the thread.

#7 ·
For those put off by the cost, I am going WAY down to $3950 for my 91. The popularity of AR type weapons (which I don't care for) is actually hurting old school solutions, even German ones. I need to sell this to finish my first class McMillian a5 bolt tactical.

#9 ·
This rifle is still for sale and can be purchased with or without ammo and with your choice of one stock, either collapsable H&K or the H&K MSG-90 fixed stock.The Williams trigger work which turned it into a set trigger makes this rifle much more accurate. You know this thing would look good on YOU!

#11 ·
nice rifle Randy,
not to hi-jack but.....lol
anyone got a line on some .35 Rem ammo? looking for Remington Core-lokt 200gr. Been looking for 18 months now :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.