Guy's Wedding Shower

Discussion in '360 Degrees Lounge' started by MrBill, Aug 26, 2007.

1. MrBill

MrBill Senior Member

I've have to go to a "Guy Only" wedding shower. Am I out of touch with the world? I've never heard of such a thing. I've been to my share of couple's "Bar" showers, but this is a new one for me. The invitation states to bring Fishing and hunting gifts. The shower is for one of my best friends son.

The worst thing is my wife just reminded me this morning that the "Guy Shower" is at noon today. Since I don't have time to get him anything, I must pull something out of my inventory at home.:eek:

2. SkeeterRonnie

SkeeterRonnie Senior Member

LOL!! have fun?? take pics of your party hat!

3. gman

gman Senior Member

I have never heard of that before, damn i should have had one to help my reel addiction LMAO

4. DeepBlueGulf

DeepBlueGulf Senior Member

I'm in South Texas and I've heard of these parties before, but never been invited, thank goodness. Only seems fair, why should women get all the presents!

Mr. Bill - What are you taking him? A Torsa, Torque or a Stella?

5. MrBill

MrBill Senior Member

Mr. Bill - What are you taking him? ?

I gave him one of those black Penn International IGFA rods.

Now I know why people don't have a "Guys Shower". Young guys are cheapskates.:eek:

Three adults= 3 gifts.
    fourteen young 21-25 year dudes = 0 gifts.

I kind of felt sorry for the couple giving the shower. They went to a lot of trouble to make it really nice. Tons of food, booze, decorations, and only three gifts.

Most excitement was the beer chugging contest.

Attached Files:

6. Snagged

Snagged Senior Member

MrBill,
    First I ever heard of such a thing. My first thought was pink lace panties.