360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody hear from GunSmoke and uncleRuss lately? It's has been awhile since I read their post.

This forum feel different without them, I really enjoy their humorous writing skills.

·
SPONSOR
11,848 Posts
Anybody hear from GunSmoke and uncleRuss lately? It's has been awhile since I read their post.

This forum feel different without them, I really enjoy their humorous writing skills.
I think they are preparing for hibration now. :)

·
SPONSOR
11,848 Posts
Kil, Ticket to Boston is $970:eek:
US Air is about $480 and JetBlue is about $600 from Houston to NY on a short notice.

·
623 Posts

Speaking of MIA's ..... anybody here besides me remember "Ragman" Tom Titus?

He was a good 'ol boy.... ;)

·
2,835 Posts
GS is doing fine. I met him a few weeks ago for cocktails and dinner when he got back in town from his two month "search". The stories from his "search" got us expelled from a very nice restaurant. Actually, it was the loud roar of laughter and high volume voices from the table of ten. :eek: Apparently people in foreign countries have trouble understanding him and his methods. :eek:

Let me just say he is in the process of doing what we all dream of doing, but we never do it.:confused: I wish him well in his pursuit.

·
5,457 Posts
Let me just say he is in the process of doing what we all dream of doing, but we never do it.:confused: I wish him well in his pursuit.

He's getting Divorced? :D

d-a

·
1,086 Posts
Maybe start another You might be a Red neck post will bring them back.

The Search ....sounds like Peter Fonda and a LSD experience, OH never mind
that was the 60"s...

Kev.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts