GunSmoke and UncleRuss.

Discussion in '360 Degrees Lounge' started by Minnow, Oct 13, 2008.

1. Minnow

Minnow Administrator

Anybody hear from GunSmoke and uncleRuss lately? It's has been awhile since I read their post.

This forum feel different without them, I really enjoy their humorous writing skills.

2. ksong

ksong SPONSOR

Anybody hear from GunSmoke and uncleRuss lately? It's has been awhile since I read their post.

This forum feel different without them, I really enjoy their humorous writing skills.
    I think they are preparing for hibration now. :)

3. Minnow

Minnow Administrator

Kil, Ticket to Boston is $970:eek:

4. BretABaker

BretABaker Guest

TJ......check surrounding airports. You can take a train directly into Boston from NYC, Philly and DC.

5. ksong

ksong SPONSOR

Kil, Ticket to Boston is $970:eek:
    US Air is about $480 and JetBlue is about $600 from Houston to NY on a short notice.

6. awesum

awesum Senior Member

Speaking of MIA's ..... anybody here besides me remember "Ragman" Tom Titus?

He was a good 'ol boy.... ;)

7. jt2hunt

jt2hunt Senior Member

tj, are you takin?????????????????????????????g me with you

8. MrBill

MrBill Senior Member

GS is doing fine. I met him a few weeks ago for cocktails and dinner when he got back in town from his two month "search". The stories from his "search" got us expelled from a very nice restaurant. Actually, it was the loud roar of laughter and high volume voices from the table of ten. :eek: Apparently people in foreign countries have trouble understanding him and his methods. :eek:

Let me just say he is in the process of doing what we all dream of doing, but we never do it.:confused: I wish him well in his pursuit.

9. d-a

d-a Senior Member

Let me just say he is in the process of doing what we all dream of doing, but we never do it.:confused: I wish him well in his pursuit.

He's getting Divorced? :D

d-a

10. STx Fisherman

STx Fisherman Senior Member

He's building a mansion that houses numerous beautiful scantily clad women and plans on having seven Playboy caliber women as girlfriends?

11. SkeeterRonnie

SkeeterRonnie Senior Member

traveling the world de-virginizing 21 year old supermodels????

12. Fishhead56

Fishhead56 Senior Member

Maybe start another You might be a Red neck post will bring them back.

The Search ....sounds like Peter Fonda and a LSD experience, OH never mind
    that was the 60"s...

Kev.