360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning a river float with my friend Kelly. She and I have put a myspace page together to get things organized. I am opening this up to all my friends, so if you would like to go...Lets do it! Click on the link for details.

www.myspace.com/riverfloat2007

·
1,699 Posts
Brandon, that looks like lots of fun.... I will be down there, but will be building a deck on my cabin in Blanco.. I think we will be having a shindig that saturday night....

·
2,007 Posts
we were just talking about the river trips a couple days ago. The Guad has been flowing pretty good with all the rain. I have never been down the Comal river, but we were talking about trying that one next time we head down there. I have some VERY good memories, and visuals from the Guadalupe Memorial day river trips.... ahhhhhhhhh..... The best one is " a drunk girl, passed out, swimsuit bottoms didnt fit properly (if you know what I mean). she was "one with nature"... I couldnt get my friend to squirt her with the watergun where it counted!! BIG CHICKEN!! LOL!! And he wouldnt give the watergun to me!! LOL!!!!

·
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well sign up and head down with us Ronnie. We will be there for three days and a Comal run may be in order.

Bret-

You will need a break and I would love to drop in for the shindig. We may have an armada and this would not jive well. If I can break away for one evening I will, but you guys need a day on the river. Who else better to hang with than your bro!?!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts