·
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they're the company that makes the poppers for Nomad Sportfishing in Australia
you can also buy the poppers from them

nomadsportfishing.com

·
1,699 Posts
I speak a little espanol but not enough to read that catalog...
They basically say that their poppers are well made from tropical hardwoods, hand painted etc..... that ulua looks pretty cool. its supposed to be a wahoo killer.

·
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
they tell a bit about them on the Nomad site, they catch some huge GTs and Marlin on them as well

·
1,025 Posts
Those are some nice looking lures!

·
SPONSOR
11,848 Posts
Those are the same lures I brought on the Carribean Sea out of Forchon, LA last year.
They are well made lures and very durable.

Heru lures

·
22 Posts
Kil,
I got 2 of those from you. Where can I get more? The stick bait is awesome!

Try here.

Bluewater

Here is their home page.

Bluewater

And here is a nice article on how they rig their poppers, and at the bottom of the page they show how they rig their stickbaits.

Bluewater - Articles - Fishing Articles - Assist Hook Rigging

Shipping is, I think, thirty dollars from Australia to the US. I would either buy lots or consider a group buy - one or two lures would just about double the price.

I enjoy this site and hope to contribute more in the future.

Reaux

·
SPONSOR
11,848 Posts
Kil,
I got 2 of those from you. Where can I get more? The stick bait is awesome!
The quality of the lures is awesome. I like to keep all the Heru lures as they are very hard to get in the US. But if you like to get the lures, I'll bring a few for you when I go on the Big E.

·
SPONSOR
11,848 Posts
What country are you in Fishy?
I believe it is in Southeast asia. The Heru lures will be available in the US soon.

·
1,201 Posts
The prices on that website are in Rupiah (Indonesia). I have a few of the Cubera 125's and tried them on the big jack crevalle in South Florida. .....those things are so big they scared the fish :D :p :D :p

·
4,574 Posts
I saw that Dentex was using these poppers in Panama on the other forum and they seemed to work well!! Great color patterns and finished on them :)

·
Premium Member
1,107 Posts
hatidua said:
The prices on that website are in Rupiah (Indonesia). I have a few of the Cubera 125's and tried them on the big jack crevalle in South Florida. .....those things are so big they scared the fish :D :p :D :p[/QUOTE

Cuberas work good in the gulf when they are hitting surface lure. A little bigger than tuna hunter jr. with a lot more pop.

·
1 Posts
HI Guys
The Nomad range of lures are amazing Welcome to Fly and Fish Tackle. the Exclusive Distributor for the United States, South and Central America.
We have a great stock available but they are going fast.
We Use them in Costa Rica for Rooster fish and Cubera Snapper The popping action kicks up alot of fuss in the not so clear water and the bright flash holographic paper helps the fish locate the popper at last approach.
Offshore they are a terror on Everything! We have had great results with our charter business.
I hope this helps you read and find more

1 - 20 of 27 Posts