GT and yft fishing ground

Discussion in 'Jigging and Popping' started by Minnow, Sep 27, 2007.

1. Minnow

Minnow Administrator

These islands are in South China Sea.
    I am planning a fishing trip to these islands next year.

Attached Files:

2. Ratherbfishing

Ratherbfishing Member

Beautiful place! Are thier time share sales people there?
    Haha good to see you back TJ!

3. gman

gman Senior Member

any dof tooth tuna?????

4. mcgolfer

mcgolfer Guest

i don't see any golden arches in any of those photo's. i guess i need to build one there so i have a reason to visit there....rick

5. ALW

ALW Senior Member

Minnow

I am planning a trip to Bali and Komodo Islands the month of Nov. Any recommendations on fishing there. Will be fishing and diving the whole month.

Al

6. Minnow

Minnow Administrator

There might be a need for time share sales person in the near future, lol.

Gman, I saw some small dogtooth tuna in the local fish market.

Rick, there are lands available for your fishing camp.

ALW, November might not be a good month for fishing in that area due to their windy seasons. One of the best guides that I know of is Mr. Adek, he have charter operations for Bali and Komodo. Jon aka sportfisherman also a fishing guide for the area. I will PM you their contact info later today.

7. SkeeterRonnie

SkeeterRonnie Senior Member

can I go flip burgers for you RIck?? Wife can work the registers and cut hair on the side.... hehe.

8. Bret

Bret Senior Member

Wow Tj, it looks like a fishermans heaven on earth.. looking forward to seeing some reports from that area.. Welcome back!

9. lite-liner

lite-liner troll enforcement Staff Member

Ronnie, we've been down this road..........

TJ, if you're serious about this trip please contact me w/ details as soon as
    you have them. If I can afford it, I would like to go if you'll have me.
    good to have you back, although if I grew up there, I'd NEVER leave!
    what a beautiful place!
    tight lines
    -Brian

10. SkeeterRonnie

SkeeterRonnie Senior Member

Brian, you can be one of the "fry guys"... hehe- Guess I would have to be Grimmace....Mr Bill could be the "Hamburglar".... And rick of course...= Ronald Mcdonald!! :)

Headed to Cancun in the morning... no fishing though, maybe I can bug her enough she will give in... :) !!! If I ever get to live on/near the beach.. I will be completely useless.... I was born with fish swimming in my head!

11. mcgolfer

mcgolfer Guest

have a safe trip and enjoy the sites and scenery. take her on a walk near the boats and then hit the docks and see what they are catching.....rick

12. Ratherbfishing

Ratherbfishing Member

Ronnie what hotel are you staying at? Fill her up with mohitos and do the old lemonaid trick. That should knock her out for a good eight hours. JK.. :) have fun Tight lines hope your captain stays away from those pesticy barricudas.