360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Spinal Rods
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of my friends and I went to visit CCB again for a 3 day weekend, and it turned out to be great fishing, and great times. It is killing me being back here in PA.
Any way I wanted to post thid thread to let people know that there are some really class A captains up there. There are some "Kooks" but nothing like in NJ.
I've known of Capt Dom for several years now and recently known of Capt Chip since he came into the seen. Both of these guys are really good people. They remind me of our gang that we fish. They think fishing nonstop and they are "Wicked Had Core" anglers. They are the type of Non BS guys I like hanging. Hell CHip gets his crew done with a hangover in rough seas...LOL
SO that my pitch for the day, We also saw Kilsong and his friends, it was a pleasure as always Kil, and we'll see everyone up there reall soon.

This is not intended to be endorsement or anything. I fish my own boat, and do our own thing so I'm not pushing anything. What I'm saying is I would gladly have any of these guys on my boat for a day of friendship fishing.

Oh yeh heres what the fishing was like up there. Its unedited so sorry for that.

YouTube - 10 9 09 cape cod 020

PS : Hey guys keep a look out on our boat when driving by!! Thanks
Trav

·
Site Sponsor
4,162 Posts
thanks for the video trav.
looks like a good trip.
at least ya got to go up.
i am still trying to get up there.

·
373 Posts
Nice job guy's. Man that fish a bit green HUH? His face was priceless when he was moving around the boat and that was a small fish.......HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!! They are fun aren't they?

·
Site Sponsor
1,444 Posts
Trav, I would gladly jump on your boat anyday!! It was really a pleasure meeting you and Jesse this past weekend. You guys sure know how to go into unfamiliar waters and take some names....great job getting on your fish each time you have been up here, hope to fish a few more times alongside you this year before its all over. As for the hangover thing, I think we'll leave that for the youngsters when there is fishing to be done the next day...no?:cool:

I will definitely keep an eye on yer ride for ya.

·
SPONSOR
11,848 Posts
Trav,
It is always pleasure to meet you and Greg and talk about fishing.;)
Sunday was great day. After we had lunch together, I went up to Boston to visit Choi who sold his restaurant in Edison, NJ and opened a new Korean restaurant inside Hanareum, a Korean super market in Boston area. I had to leave after saying hello as he was so busy. Glad his business is prospering, but he need time to go fishing. :)

·
Spinal Rods
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So its blowing again......:mad:

I figureed I put up some more vids of CCB tuna popping. They are all unedited since I don't know how to do it. I hope to make the run back up there this week after this system pushes through. Good luck up there boys.

Enjoy the vids. Especially me missing with the gaff. We were undecided as you can hear in the vid.

YouTube - 10 9 09 cape cod tuna popping

YouTube - 10 7 09 cape cod tuna popping

YouTube - 10 9 09 cape cod tuna popping

Heres the Reg 23 running home when the wind picked up. She isa mighty little boat.

YouTube - 23 ragulator passing 27 whaler outrage

·
Site Sponsor
93 Posts
What a weekend! Pleasure meeting you as well trav. As far as the hangover thing...well we survived and we caught a couple fish!:D Now all we need if for the wind to lay down a bit so we can get back out there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts