360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Idk what browser I need to use to be able to successfully navigate that site .. had anyone else continued to wanna make purchases but have issues ?

·
Site Sponsor
3,881 Posts
Idk what browser I need to use to be able to successfully navigate that site .. had anyone else continued to wanna make purchases but have issues ?
THe website has a very odd quirk with cookies, I have not been able to solve it and honestly I don't like being forced to clear the cookies, so try this please, just make up the second part of the URL ie
www.tacklenow.com/rods
www.tacklenow.com/jigging

At least that way the site does load but your landing at a "made up page" so you will have to navigate to where to you want to go.

Known issue, working on it, I think its a quirk of BC where I host the site

·
Retired Member
4,780 Posts
I like it! For its price I think it’s a great rod. The last few times out I did some extra lifting and steering with no issues.

Benny

·
737 Posts
That's nice how do u like the rod I just got it for 90$
Good price! Just got mine Black model. I think it's the same rod as the green, just different color.

The last few times out I did some extra lifting and steering with no issues.
Benny
I was drunk enough today to try lifting a 20lbs dumbbell. Managed to highstick it but didn't lift the dumbbell up.

·
Retired Member
4,780 Posts
Haha! Good to hear you were drunk before attempting this feat! Lol That is impressive to high stick such a light action rod with a 20lb deadlift. I've done many deadlifts when jigging world first started its line of rods. Start out with 5lbs and add weight for every lift. Man I liked that job! Wish I kept my own records and pics. It would be interesting looking back on some of the weights and bends.

Benny

F2A62510-02B8-4486-A938-C955378186B3.jpeg

41 - 50 of 50 Posts