Good deal....

Discussion in '360 Degrees Lounge' started by TeamOso, Mar 24, 2007.

1. TeamOso

TeamOso Senior Member

Well hey guys I really am hesitant in posting this as I would have to sell my TLD 25, before purchasing one of these. So I hope they dont dissapear, but thats ok as they cant just wait for me.

But my question is, would anyone want to split this with me, I mean like I buy one and someone buys the other?
    It looks like he is selling them as a pair, I did email him about splitting and am waiting on reply.

Just looking to see if anyone would be interesedt if he doesnt want to split.

Kevin

http://www.2coolfishing.org/classifieds/mojoClassified/id/2816/

2. TeamOso

TeamOso Senior Member

Anyone anyone?????

$263, they come with the rods, but he said they are cheap.

I hope someone will PM me as he said he doesnt really wanna part and he has recieved alot of interest.

Kevin

3. TeamOso

TeamOso Senior Member

Hey i tried doin that last year, and it just says access denied, the guy told me today he might sell only one. so i might be in luck

does anyone know hoe bad 'ahi' rods are?
    he said they are of poor quality.
    and they must be pretty bad if he didnt even mention or adjust the price for them

Kevin

4. Ragman

Ragman Moderator

Hey Kevin,

I'm sure the guy's had some interest in the rigs, but if he had a lot of "hot" buyers, the rigs would be gone by now.

You should decide on what you think a rig is to you, what you're willing to pay/afford, and stick to it.

The only problem with that is you have to be willing to walk away from the deal.

Just looked at Jared's link to RMS!

What are you waiting for? I'd email the guy in Jared's link and push him to make a deal.

5. shanker

shanker Senior Member

I know you are just starting out...but I think you should keep your eyes peeled for a cheap Avet 4\0.

The Penn Internationals are nice, but not as versatile as the Avet's.

6. jig

jig Senior Member

Bajafishgear.com had Avet EX 4/02 for $269 at FHS according to some other forums. Call them and ask if they will give you the FHS special over the phone. I think the wide was $299.