360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm here in Venice. Were leaving out at 6 am tomorow morning. It's my first tuna trip hopefuly it will be good fishing

G

·
good luck and be sure and post up a report when you get back. just remember even if you don't do well we would like to know...thanks rick

·
1,025 Posts
Good choice and good luck!!!

·
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yep we got back last night but we were so tired we went straight to bed. I'm on my way home to dallas now will post pics later. Fishing was slow couldn't get any kings. Got some small amberjack with jigs then headed to find tuna only got one yellow fin. Headed back in and caught some decent amberjacks, lost a big grouper and caught a bearded brotula. But still had a blast it was our first time to jig and we loved it can't wait to go back

·
Site Sponsor
487 Posts
All winter long on that spot we have been fishing we have been using kings for bait. Well I guess something happenened because the tuna and the kings were both equally not there. Think its time to move on out to the floaters which is where we got that one yellowfin.

·
246 Posts
CaptEddie did a great job. Even though the tuna were hard to find, he put us on plenty of fish, and it was a blast. THANKS CaptEddie

1 - 19 of 19 Posts