Garage Sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Boston Tangler, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Boston Tangler

Boston Tangler Site Sponsor

I have alot of new gear coming in this fall and must make some room:

1) Seeker Black Gold 7' 40(50)60 convention - a beast like new, brand new rear slick grip by JPR, factory grip was so thick it wouldn't fit in any rod holders. $150 - buyer pays freight

1) Accurate 665N 4.1 Single Speed with Stock Handle, prestine not a scratch, comes with reels seal, box, papers, cover, spooled with #60 Suffix Olive Braid and #50 Top shop $329.00 I'll pay the shipping

1) Accurate 665N 2 Speed, with factory ball handle and JM handle from Kil's shop, spooled with #80 JB, comes with reel seat, cover box, papers, excellent cond. no scratches. $400.00 I'll pay Shipping.

SOLD M/M 1) WFO Mini Reel bag - holds 2 spinning and 4 conven. reels plus tackle. ITs a very nice bag, I want to sell it and get the larger one. This is a $89.95 bag, sell it for half price $45.00 Black color very good cond.

1) Lucent Golf Bag - won this a few years ago don't need it - $20.00 prefer local sale not worth shipping it.

1) Octagon 48 Gallon Fish Tank with Stand, pumps, filters, etc. The whole deally who - local sale only probably over $800 - its a really nice tank just a little small. $200 for everything - local pu only

1) Sony Hi Def 34" Glass Tube TV - the older type before they came out with F/S -16:9, many inputs, excellent Picture but this was the best of the best 6 years or so ago, Paid about $1500.00 Local sale only $200.00
    (Bret this is prefect for you as you're the only one that could lift it up :)

2. BretABaker

BretABaker Guest

haha if you dont sell the TV i might pick it up once i move back

3. Boston Tangler

Boston Tangler Site Sponsor

haha if you dont sell the TV i might pick it up once i move back

You might have too its a beast!

M/M you got it - send me an email so I can invoice you paypal and get it out to you asap