game cam pics

Discussion in 'HUNTING' started by Bret, Aug 12, 2007.

1. Bret

Bret Senior Member

Here are the first batch of game cam pics this year. The deer are all looking healthy...

Attached Files:

2. STx Fisherman

STx Fisherman Senior Member

Very cool pics Bret....those antlers are still stretching for the skies.....

3. SkeeterRonnie

SkeeterRonnie Senior Member

NICE! VEEEEERRYYY NICE!!!

4. lite-liner

lite-liner troll enforcement Staff Member

:( You're killin me:(
    I am dyin for a deer hunt
    miss it bad

-Brian

5. Pope

Pope Senior Member

Yeah, one of those bucks is going to be a hoss. Your place or Bob's?

6. Bret

Bret Senior Member

Thats at Bobs... I havent set up the cam at Blanco. will do that soon.

7. Ragman

Ragman Moderator

Cool pics!

Did the area where your land is get as much rain earlier this year as we did?

8. Bret

Bret Senior Member

Cool pics!

Did the area where your land is get as much rain earlier this year as we did?

Tom,
    We got lots of rain. this place is about 40 miles due west of Bowie.. and 25 miles north of Jacksboro. The stock tank is full. I think that they received more rain than we did here in the metro.

9. Ragman

Ragman Moderator

Should be an excellent season with lots of big racks! LOL

10. Bret

Bret Senior Member

Should be an excellent season with lots of big racks! LOL

We are just glad that we arent seeing any hogs.... yet..
    you ought to bring the girls up and go fishing one weekend... Bob has been catching some over 8lbs lately......

11. Earl

Earl Senior Member

Hey Bret, those are some nice deer!

I posted up a thread, found a place I'm looking to get for me and my boys not too far from the house over in Young county. Will be my first time to hunt this portion of the state so I'm not too familiar with it.

Not to mention, prices went up a tad since Dad and I negotiated our last lease agreement almost 20 years ago. We gave our place up in S. Texas when my parents moved back to Lubbock 5 years ago. I haven't hunted since, but now it's time to start hunting with my boys.

The place I'm looking at I know has a hog problem, I'll help out as the freezer will be empty of game (other than the finned variety).

Sounds like we might not be real far apart, we'll be hunting about 25 mi or so W of Jacksboro outside of Loving, N on 16 off of 114.
    Maybe we can meet up for lunch sometimes.

Earl

12. Bret

Bret Senior Member

Earl, thats not far at all from our place.. If you follow 16 until it dead ends to hwy 281 (about 15miles from 114) we are less than 1mile from that intersection.. bring the boys and their fishing poles.. there's some big bass in the tank.

13. Ragman

Ragman Moderator

We are just glad that we arent seeing any hogs.... yet..
    you ought to bring the girls up and go fishing one weekend... Bob has been catching some over 8lbs lately......

Thanks for the invite Bret!

We'd love to take you up on it!

14. Bret

Bret Senior Member

15. Earl

Earl Senior Member

It's kinda funny that in this big old state I ended up finding a place about 12 miles from yours off the same road! :)

I'll keep in touch when we are going down.

Earl