FullStrikeAnglers

Discussion in 'Charter Boat & Party Boat' started by FullStrike, Mar 26, 2009.

1. FullStrike

FullStrike Senior Member

Hello, my name is Capt. George Lemieux and I would like to thank the owners of this site for allowing me this opportunity to introduce my company to you.

Whether you enjoy trolling or casting along the coast for striped bass and bluefish, going offshore to jig for cod and haddock, or fighting tuna and sharks on light tackle with standup gear, Full Strike Anglers can meet your desires. Founded by Capt. George Lemieux in 2008, our company provides smaller groups of anglers the opportunity to charter a boat and experience a more direct and personal service experience than one sometimes receives on larger vessels. Capt. George would like you to feel as though you are fishing on your own boat during your charter and in fact many of our customers have told us that is indeed what happens.

Our home base is Cape Ann Marina on the Annisquam River, in Gloucester, Massachusetts, however because we trailer our vessel, we can also depart from various ports along the coast. This mobility enables us to provide our customers with both a choice of convenient locations from which to sail, as well as quick access to the hottest fishing grounds. During the course of a season, we will fish Stellwagen and Tilles Bank, Wildcat Knoll, Jeffrey’s Ledge and Platts Bank depending on the time of year as well as the species being targeted.

All of our charters are custom designed to meet the needs of our guests. We take pride in giving our customers their best chance to find and catch the fish they are seeking, at a reasonable cost, on a safe and seaworthy vessel, with a captain who cares about his guests. We know you have many choices for chartering and we promise that we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.

Please visit our website at www.fullstrikeanglers.com , or give Capt. George a call at 978-590-2131 to learn more about our company. We look forward to meeting and welcoming you aboard the Lady Diane in the future.

[​IMG]
    Platts Bank Cod

[​IMG]
    Capt George & Stellwagen Tuna