FT/FS Looking to swap pencil for another stickbait.

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by nikonfme, Sep 18, 2009.

1. nikonfme

nikonfme Senior Member

Hi,
    I ordered a few and would love to swap one for someone that has an extra something in the same price range. I paid 29.00 for it and then added 2 ST66's 4x size 4 and 270lb owner split rings. It's never been used and can post pics. I pulled it out of the box to put the hooks on.

View attachment 8627

Daiwa Lure Saltiga Dorado Pencil 18F Laser Katakuchi

True World Tackle - www.twtackle.net - Your Premier Fishing Outfitter - Daiwa Lure Saltiga Dorado Pencil 18S Laser Katakuchi
    I just realized that the URL points to the 180S. I have the 180F. One is a sinker and one is a floater.

I also have 2 Shimano Butterfly jigs.
    one is a Mackeral/silver 200g JBT200MS
    one is an Aji/silver 200g JBT 200AJ

Both are still in the packing never opened. I paid 25.00 a piece for those.

Attached Files:

2. TS18997

TS18997 Senior Member

Is it thru-wire?

3. nikonfme

nikonfme Senior Member

Is it thru-wire?

Yes, they are the same as the Dorado Sliders except it has the open mouth and gills for the water to flow through. I have not used one yet so will be interesting in how the action is in the water. Maybe someone else can chime in.

4. d-a

d-a Senior Member

Yes, they are the same as the Dorado Sliders except it has the open mouth and gills for the water to flow through. I have not used one yet so will be interesting in how the action is in the water. Maybe someone else can chime in.

The smaller ones work well

d-a

5. nirai

nirai Senior Member

If you are interested in swap I have a 120gram through wired stick style surface bait, send me your email I will send you picture.