360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What's up guys! It's been too long since I've posted on the site. Still fishing like crazy here in Southwest Florida - You can check out some recent videos here: http://bit.ly/2qT9kYG

I've got a few reels for sale. First off is a 10month old Shimano Twinpower SW8000PG spooled with 50lb Power Pro Classic Green. Cosmetically it's an 8.5/10. A minor rash on the handle stem. The reel body is perfect. Mechanically, it's 10/10. I'm swapping out to upgrade to the 10000PG for a little more line capacity. Comes with box, papers, etc. Asking $490 shipped US / PayPal.

UPDATED: 1 SOLD 1 LEFT I've also got a pair of 10 month old Shimano Stradic C5000XG's that are in mint condition. I''m just swaping them out for a new set this season. Each is spooled with 20lb Power Pro Slick Green. I have the box/papers for one, I can't find the other box. Both reels are in identical condition. 9.5/10 cosmetic/mech. I've been so impressed with these reels, I no longer use the Sustain 5k's, which are twice the price! $165ea Shipped US / PayPal.

Please message me any questions or shoot an email to [email protected]
Cheers!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts