FS: Saltiga SA15

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by YMMV, Nov 17, 2009.

1. YMMV

YMMV Senior Member

I have a used but in excellent condition Daiwa Saltiga SA15 FS. I am selling the reel only. I do not have the reel bag or original box, just the reel itself. The reel works perfectly, a 10/10. Cosmetics are a 9/10. $290 shipped. I accept MO and Pay-Pal. Pay-Pal users will have to add 3%. Insurance is additional and buyer responsible. I am located in Morristown, NJ. Locals are welcome for pickup.

2. baldurs390

baldurs390 Senior Member

omg i have been looking on ebay for a while for one and i ended up just buying a 30 and then i see this here ugh... well gl selling might be interester in a few days idk :)

3. YMMV

YMMV Senior Member

Bump.

Forgot to mention drags were upgraded to Carbontex. Reel has not been fished with the upgraded drags.

4. lordhell

lordhell Moderator

Wasn't Bret looking for a Saltiga 15? I don't see his WTB link...

5. Enoch

Enoch Senior Member

I can't believe I let mine go!!!

Great light setup for tog/seabass/fluke trips. 15 is the most underrated size.

6. Boston Tangler

Boston Tangler Site Sponsor

This is a hard reel to find, I don't know why but Daiwa stopped making this size now the smallest is the 20 :(

7. Enoch

Enoch Senior Member

Dan, its because they were afraid of guys like us that fish the hell out of that class/size fish ;)

...sorry for going off topic ! Bump!

8. IamFinAddict

IamFinAddict Senior Member

Do you have any pictures of the reel?

9. peterk814

peterk814 Senior Member

can use this reel to jig tuna,
    Im sad I let mine go as well. 15 would do everything from cod, seasbass, even tiles.