FS Racepoint 250

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, and Trade' started by EBFGT, Aug 18, 2020.

1. EBFGT

EBFGT Active Member

Have a racepoint 250 in excellent condition for sale. Asking $600 obo. Pm me for photos

2. EBFGT

EBFGT Active Member

3. EBFGT

EBFGT Active Member

Rod is still available, open to offers

Attached Files:

4. EBFGT

EBFGT Active Member

5. Stevo

Stevo Well-Known Member

Scammer , we agreed on a price and everything and then he just goes missing and never heard from him again . I got messages to prove it!

6. if1sh

if1sh Active Member

He's probably running a charter or working on a charter. I've bought 2 brand Stella's from him a few months ago. Give him a few days. He's a Legit dude.

7. Stevo

Stevo Well-Known Member

I’ve been waiting for more than two weeks “dude”. I even asked if everything is alright. He never answered anything back. I know he read the messages and then he came to bump the post. At least he should tell me he doesn’t want to sell it anymore or something so I can look for something else.

8. duntonsdragons

duntonsdragons Well-Known Member

9. redgarvey

redgarvey Member

You a righteous dude

:cool:

10. if1sh

if1sh Active Member

Well. Maybe he just doesn't like ya. Lol.

Greatpretender likes this.
  11. Stevo

Stevo Well-Known Member

I’m not really interested if he likes me or not, although neither of us said anything that might get the other one mad. We agreed on price and shipping and all of a sudden he went missing for over two weeks. I sent a message asking if everything was alright with no reply. His last reply was on Oct 4.
    It’s common sense and decency that if something comes up I will talk to my seller/ buyer and explain the situation or try to work something together. If he had second thoughts about selling I would totally understand.

InshoreSlayer84 and ifish like this.
  12. if1sh

if1sh Active Member

Jokes aside, Sure he wasted your time. But you haven't lost any money. So you can't call him a scammer just yet. I'm just saying I bought 2 brand new Stella's from him recently for $1500. It was smooth sailing. He can be unresponsive at times cuz like I said he works/run on a multi-day charter.

Also on one of the transactions.. I accidentally gave him an extra $100. We parted ways and he called me to return the extra $100.

That was just my experience with him. Peace.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2020
    Kim and hstsw like this.
  13. Stevo

Stevo Well-Known Member

Well let’s give him the benefit of the doubt and let him explain why he decided to go MIA for 3 weeks after we agreed on everything ( his last message was “ I won’t be able to ship until Tuesday “ to which I said it was all good with me ) , ignored several messages asking if everything was alright, posting the rod on BD and
    trying to sell it there, come bump it up here one more time without even saying anything. That doesn’t make sense to me.

14. Stevo

Stevo Well-Known Member

I want to apologize for judging the seller, I hope everything is good with him. I’ve made a lot of mistakes in my life and I hope it was just a misunderstanding on my part or a mistake on his part. In the end it’s just a fishing rod and people are way more important than anything else.

hstsw, jiggingnut and redgarvey like this.