360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
4,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is a barely used Quantum Cabo 50 PTs reel with a custom machined Boss Accurate 665-2spd knob. The knob really makes this reel standout as one of a kind! AND makes the reel Great for jigging!!! ;) The Cabo 50PTs spool is filled with 15lb mono (I was planning on using it to live bait King Macks in FL) and the spare Cabo 60PTs spool (both spools are interchangeable!) is filled with 50lb Power Pro. Comes with Quantum Neoprene Bag and Quantum tool still in the wrapping. $200 and FREE shipping within the U.S.!!! Please add 4% paypal fees.

Thanks for looking

Brian

·
4,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mhmm ;) Still one of my favorite looking fishing knobs Andrew. Absolutely perfect for jigging. Thanks for doing it!

·
830 Posts
thats a nice looking reel , I really like the accurate handle you put on there as it really makes the reel stand out. I wish I didnt have so many reels already as I would snatch this one up.

·
4,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats a nice looking reel , I really like the accurate handle you put on there as it really makes the reel stand out. I wish I didnt have so many reels already as I would snatch this one up.

Thanks! I think the Accurate knob really makes the reel look sharp! It's actually one of my favorite looking reels with the knob in place. I always say that I have too many reels...until I buy another one, and another one lol... I always need a back up to my back up lol.

·
4,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Accurate knob and original screw/bar (as well as any washers cuz it does spin smoooooooth) were used and the Quantum handle was drilled out to fit the bar.

·
4,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
how much larger is the reel then say a stella 6k?

Its ~2oz. heavier than a Stella 6000FA or 8000FA reel and the 60 PTs reel states that it holds about 260 yds of 12lb Mono (the Stella 6000FA is rated for 265 yds of 12lb mono) on the spool. The 50PTs reel says it holds about 225yds of 12lbs mono. The gear ratio is 4.9:1... perfect for jigging ;) If you wanted the ultimate in security and a little more assurance in the performance of the reel, I would call Dawn at Smoooth Drag and get some Carbontex Drag Washers for this bad boy and some Cal's grease.

·
4,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Have not received the reel yet. And I can not seem to get in touch with you. Did you get my pm?

I have received your PMs and have gone back to the post office to ask them what to do and they said I have to wait 30 days from the date of shipping to file a claim for them to look for it. I can't do anything besides that... I don't know what to say though, I've shipped over 20 items this past week and everyone has gotten their goods...

·
Banned
2,070 Posts
I have received your PMs and have gone back to the post office to ask them what to do and they said I have to wait 30 days from the date of shipping to file a claim for them to look for it. I can't do anything besides that... I don't know what to say though, I've shipped over 20 items this past week and everyone has gotten their goods...

I don't understand why one would ship an item without confirmation. It costs $0.70 to be able to track a shipment. Since there is no way to confirm whether or not this item has been sent out, I am not willing to wait another moth for this to sort out. I will give it until middle of next week to somehow magically appear at my doorstep and if it still has not arrived I would like to get my money back. That seems fair.

·
** Pak Lurah **
1,077 Posts
Even you pay $0.70 for confirmation number, is not guarantee you can find your lost package.

I got so many lost package in between USPS transit, they can track the shipment progress on their system but they can't find the package inside the USPS warehouse.:mad:
And they always said "We will contact you as soon we found the package" but week after week I never heard anything from them until I completely forget about it.

So......pay little more to insured the package is less problem :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.