FS New Jigging Master belt and support

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by fishyandy, Oct 23, 2009.

1. fishyandy

fishyandy Member

I'm sellling a new jigging master fighting belt and back support Harness.
    Belt is red and can use with rod gimbal or without.
    thank you very much. SOLD!!

View attachment 9104

2. fishyandy

fishyandy Member

how much for just the fighting belt?

don't want to split. thanks for asking....

3. Nepptune

Nepptune Senior Member

Awesome belts and plates these... I don't have the snazzy back support Harness, just the plate on the regular belt, and its fantastic...

4. fishyandy

fishyandy Member

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!! thanks

5. BIGSWORDY

BIGSWORDY Senior Member

quick question it there a size, i consider myself a fat kid...I am interested thought because of an upcoming trip to Puerto Vallarta

6. d-a

d-a Senior Member

quick question it there a size, i consider myself a fat kid...I am interested thought because of an upcoming trip to Puerto Vallarta

I had one, and it wouldn't fit me. Im a fat kid too. I think a 36,maybe a 38 inch is the biggest it would go.

d-a

7. MrBill

MrBill Senior Member

I had one, and it wouldn't fit me. Im a fat kid too. I think a 36,maybe a 38 inch is the biggest it would go. d-a

So us guys with 26" thighs wouldn't stand a chance getting this belt around our mid sections.:D

Attached Files:

• tuna.jpg
      tuna.jpg
      File size:
      62.9 KB
      Views:
  8. LEXPRO

LEXPRO Senior Member

Funny story... i order a JM plate but comes without belt so i said send me belt. Kil says ill leave it with Dom and you get it from him for your trip. I get it from him morning of trip and its freezing. Im trying to put the thing on for like 20 minutes but my hands arent working and im getting frustrated and pissed. Finally i look at it and its says L. I have 42" waist... fugeddaboutit. I gave it to Fred since he is so slim compared to me.

9. d-a

d-a Senior Member

So us guys with 26" thighs wouldn't stand a chance getting this belt around our mid sections.:D

Nope and it's a shame. The deluxe belt belt is really nice.

d-a

10. gman

gman Senior Member

Thank you Mr Bill for my laugh out loud moment

Because you said that I had to go measure my thighs hahahaha LMFAO 33/34" waist but 24" thighs hahahahaahahha

my son walking down and asking me what the hell I was doing .... priceless

11. synthnut

synthnut Senior Member

I don't know who does the demigraphics for who's who in America , but we're a bunch of big people (some fat , some not ) .....We fish, we paddle kayaks, and we ride motorcycles, etc ....We do the same things that little guys do ...Why are we left out ? .....It's funny to see the clothes they make for fat women who are FAR more vain than us guys ....They plaster big flowers on their dresses as if to say " HEY LOOK AT ME , I'M FAT " ....... CRAZY !!!...Jim

12. cabosandinh

cabosandinh Moderator

you can modify any fishing plate belt with tool belts from Home Depot

or buy nylon straps and a few plastic hardware from West Marine

13. synthnut

synthnut Senior Member

Spend a few hundred dollars on a fishing belt , only to have to modify it so that it would fit me ? ....Doesn't sound like something that I would do .....Jim

14. d-a

d-a Senior Member

I don't know who does the demigraphics for who's who in America , but we're a bunch of big people (some fat , some not ) .....We fish, we paddle kayaks, and we ride motorcycles, etc ....We do the same things that little guys do ...Why are we left out ? .....It's funny to see the clothes they make for fat women who are FAR more vain than us guys ....They plaster big flowers on their dresses as if to say " HEY LOOK AT ME , I'M FAT " ....... CRAZY !!!...Jim

Actually there were not marketed for American use, but like everything else; we Americans want the best that we can get and that means sometimes you have to look overseas for the high end quality products. Whats really bad is company's like shimano that build higher quality rods and reels for there overseas markets than they do for us americans.

d-a