FS: New in Box '08 Shimano Stella 5000SW

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by lordhell, Nov 19, 2009.

1. lordhell

lordhell Moderator

This reel is brand new in the box. This reel was a display item at the store I picked it up from, as such, the handle joint where the main shaft meets the handle has a very very small and minor wear from the handle being taken on and off (note the close up of the handle pic below). The reel has NO other marks, scratches, or anything whatsoever, it's absolutely beautiful. Mechanically, it's absolutely 100% perfect since it's a brand spankin new reel. Reel comes with all original accessories, box, and reel pouch. See pictures for accessories. Simple reason for why I am selling, I have two of these beauties and another similar classed reel.

Asking price is $580.00 shipped in the lower 48 states. Insurance is buyer expense and optional. PayPal please add 4% to total.

Reel specs:

Model: STL5000SW
    Line retrieve per crank: 40 in. or 105 cm/rev
    Line capacity: mono - 10/240, 12/170, 14/135 ; braid - 20/245,30/225,40/175 ; PE3-240m, PE4-170m
    Max drag: 29lb or 13kg
    Bearings: 14+1
    Gear ratio: 6.2:1
    Weight: 14.3oz or 390g

Link to Manufacturer's Site:

Stella SW

Here are the pictures:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. gman

gman Senior Member

topper where are you

3. toppuntawong

toppuntawong -- Tackle Ho --

topper where are you

Thanks G, just bought stella Sw6000PG 2 days ago..:( :( :eek: :eek: :p :p :D :D Han, you should keep it! :D :D

4. lordhell

lordhell Moderator

LOL Topper, I think having just two reels in the same class for light game is plenty enough! :D

5. Enoch

Enoch Senior Member

Han, you take most beautiful pictures... watch out, you'll miss your stella too much if you do this! :D

6. lordhell

lordhell Moderator

Han, you take most beautiful pictures... watch out, you'll miss your stella too much if you do this! :D

Haha Enoch! Thnx bud, but I have another 5000SW along with Saltiga Game 3500 to play with, so I won't be missing this one too much... I hope!! :D

7. parrothead

parrothead Senior Member

Dang it! That's exactly the reel I'm gonna buy. Just can't do it right now! Grrr!

8. toppuntawong

toppuntawong -- Tackle Ho --

You should get it Enoch...so you wont miss it :p :D

9. hstsw

hstsw Senior Member

Topper - if you look careful - the JDM is printed in invisible paint in picture # 2

10. lordhell

lordhell Moderator

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT!