FS: Fisherman Big Game 86

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by toppuntawong, Nov 11, 2009.

1. toppuntawong

toppuntawong -- Tackle Ho --

Hey guys,

another one up for sale fisherman big game 86. In great condition. Regular price is 102800 yen for this rod at this exchange rate its about $1100. Selling here for $800. Free shipping in US. Paypal please add 3%. picture will be up shortly!

Thanks,
    Topper.

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT!

2. north coast

north coast Senior Member

Any Idea where I could look to see/read a little more about what exactly it is you have here? Am somewhat familar with fisherman ,But don't know this model. I just bought a new 20000 sw. just put line on it an hour ago.It needs something worthy to mount it on. I'd like to know a bit more about this one.

3. toppuntawong

FISHERMAN

here is the link north coast. This rod was suppose to be mount on 18000 but i never got a chance to get one so its going up for sale.

4. north coast

north coast Senior Member

Ha, thanks topper.I have the link copied and just came back to post it here, when I saw you already had.Although I know this is a smokin rod I'm lookin for something about a foot shorter. I'm sure some lucky angler will take this one.
    Actually I think I copied the english version I'll put it up for anyone that might be interested. FISHERMAN

5. toppuntawong

Thanks man. Its a good rod at a good price, pictures might change your mind. :D

6. toppuntawong

Here are some photo guys, this is rod is in a perfect condition, the guides and everything has no scratch what so ever. If you guys need more picture please let me know I will be more than happy to post them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Enoch

Enoch Senior Member

VERY Elite rod. I'm surprised if Topper is really going to sell this. Big Game is some serious tackle and newbies should NOT use this rod at all. Only an experienced angler should use this one. There is so much you can do with the power this rod harnesses.

Topper, thanks for passing it along. Not only is it an elite rod but hard as hell to find, even in Asia... but you already knew that :)

8. toppuntawong

VERY Elite rod. I'm surprised if Topper is really going to sell this. Big Game is some serious tackle and newbies should NOT use this rod at all. Only an experienced angler should use this one. There is so much you can do with the power this rod harnesses.

Topper, thanks for passing it along. Not only is it an elite rod but hard as hell to find, even in Asia... but you already knew that :)

If it doesn't go in a bit...then I will keep it. I thought everyone in this forum is elite thats why I posted here! :p :p :D :D Honestly, this rod has a very nice tip to it and it is not as stiff, you can cast small lure to big lure, Fisherman is a great company who produce great rods and there is no exception to this rod either. :D

9. SteelingHeads

SteelingHeads Senior Member

Boy, I am awfully tempted, but I would likely be divorced the day after it came in the mail.... By the way Topper, I love the Scorpion GT!

10. toppuntawong

Boy, I am awfully tempted, but I would likely be divorced the day after it came in the mail.... By the way Topper, I love the Scorpion GT!

Well, the best thing to do is say that it is my christmas present for myself...:D :D :p :p that usually works out pretty well...LOL!! :D :D

11. SteelingHeads

Well, the best thing to do is say that it is my christmas present for myself...:D :D :p :p that usually works out pretty well...LOL!! :D :D

"It's a present sweetie....from me to me..."

12. toppuntawong

"It's a present sweetie....from me to me..."

LOL!...Just make sure you got something for her coming in at the same time then you will definitely be all set!! :p :p :D :D

13. hstsw

hstsw Senior Member

toppuntawong - get yourself a Stella 18KSW so you have a combo Christmas present

14. toppuntawong

toppuntawong - get yourself a Stella 18KSW so you have a combo Christmas present

LOL Thanks Covi! I will look into it! :D :D

15. toppuntawong

Fisherman is gone! Sold Pending payment!

16. SteelingHeads

Fisherman is gone! Sold Pending payment!

Sale and divorce pending....

17. hstsw

hstsw Senior Member

Awesome buy & thank you for buying it :D

18. toppuntawong

Sean, its all good man, all you have to do is tell her that you will bring a huge Tuna home one day and she will be all happy! :D :D

19. toppuntawong

Awesome buy & thank you for buying it :D

Thank you for buying it... :D :D :D :D If this rod didn't go to Sean, it would've gone to Covi!! :p :p :D :D

20. SteelingHeads

Sean, its all good man, all you have to do is tell her that you will bring a huge Tuna home one day and she will be all happy! :D :D

Problem is, she gets Tuna all the time.... I gotta come up with something better....