freak!

Discussion in 'HUNTING' started by Bret, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Bret

Bret Senior Member

check out this freak

Attached Files:

2. wacker

wacker Senior Member

check out this freak

Stag??

HE She??

Bury the head so no one steps on it.

3. Jason4606

Jason4606 Tuna Club member

I killed one about 5 yrs back that was amazingly similar... (will find & post pix later) He'd lost his gonads, guessing from an accident. But otherwise 100% male buck...

He was a monster! We called him el diablo....

He was by himself feeding in a greenfield in the middle of rut, had about an inch of fat all over, and field dressed at 226lbs. :eek: (In Alabama 180-200lbs is considered a big deer even though there are some that are obvioulsy bigger.)

That joker had nothing to do but wander around and eat all day!

Later,
    Jason

4. Snagged

Snagged Senior Member

Need to get rid of him.

5. Earl

Earl Senior Member

Now that one is unusual...I wonder if he had some sort of injury or something that caused it.

Earl

6. Bret

Bret Senior Member

Now that one is unusual...I wonder if he had some sort of injury or something that caused it.

Earl

I zoomed in on one of the pics and theres a pretty good scar on the inside of his left ham.. might of got his nutz....... He's going down if I seem him during archery season.. if not we will let my neighbors boy get him..

7. Snagged

Snagged Senior Member

Bret,
    That buck does remind me of a bull elk they casterated in Jackson.

8. Jason4606

Fairly similar, huh?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Teeth were worn down to nubs, but some of those tines were sharp enough to cut you!

Jason

9. Bret

Bret Senior Member

Wow, very similar.. and what was his testicular condition??? injury or no gottee.????

10. Jason4606

No nuts... No visible wounds/scars, but I didn't spend a whole lot of time checkin out his junk either! ;) May have been like that since birth or an injury a long time before I shot him. Tough to say...

He still had velvet and soft antler growth around the bases in January! Jaw aged at ~7 years, which is really unusual around here. (Due to very liberal seasons/harvest allowances and the fact that many clubs still have no mgt programs around here.)

Later!
    Jason

11. Bret

Bret Senior Member

Cool. I'll let you know the verdict after we ground check him (he she it)