360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
1,262 Posts
I think you may be the fishing rod version of the Orange County Choppers.....you should call Discovery and try to get a show going.

·
Site Sponsor
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys!
The colors are wild & bright that's for sure.Very hard to work with.
The Fram rod's Fire Orange marbled finish is my favorite so far.The Valvoline & Napa rods will contain the blues which really look sharp and will post them during next the week sometime.
Look out Orange County Choppers! hahaha

·
1,095 Posts
You might want to send OCC a few photos of what you do. I bet they'd love to have some of that 'rod' work on handlebars... just a thought...

Just think, Ostich wrapped, gator wrapped, marbled, forks, coils, sissy bars, etc... It would be great show-bike material...

Package your videos of all your stuff, burn a DVD, send to OCC with a 1-line letter.. How'd you like to have this on one of yor bikes?

·
Site Sponsor
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Finally finished up the set of 4 and have just the Valvoline video to finish up tommorrow. Shaping and wrapping those grips in leather (with pinstripes no less) are a real buster......wouldn't be all that bad if not wrapping those shaped foregrips like that.but talk about a hell of a grip right there. Here's the NAPA rod video and I will post up the Valvoline hopefully tommorrow
Enjoy gang,
Dave
YouTube - NAPA Jet Fuel Dragster Super Seeker Big Game Spinning Rod

1 - 10 of 10 Posts