360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for 3 or 4 recommendations for both floating and sinking stickbaits for a trip to Panama.
Probably most of the fishing will be within a few miles of shore over reefs.
A bit of variations in the sticks preferably to cover different options - such as a floating stickbait that is good for skipping across the surface, a floating stickbait that is good for sweeping the rod etc.
I don't have big experience in this area and there are a tonne of stickbait options out there so I'm trying not to burn money and time on the wrong stuff.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Give Pierre our best! you will not be disappointed.
I'm not fishing with Pierre, he sold panafishing and is gone from them. I'm with with FishPedasi (Sam Wadman). I have fished with Sam before, a superb skipper, knows the grounds and tactics. We fish popper, jig, lure, livebait, troll, every option available depending on conditions.
Check them out at FishPedasi.

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Yep, when I was with Sam of FishPedasi last week, we had to contend with some green water due to the rains and shot offshore too, we hooked a beautiful Marlin at one point on the trolling gear and fought him to seeing the 40ft leader and then he popped off!!! That's fishing but what a show he put on, exploded on the lure and plenty of tailwaking.
Weather looked like it was picking up again towards the end of my stay with the incessant rain easing off.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts