360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody ever use Old Harbor Outfitter Tactical Shorts with the built in harness?

Gotta get something for panama and prefer something loose, but with a 2-inch belt loop to keep them from falling off my fat belly and winding up around my ankles. Wouldn't make for good photos!!:eek: :eek: :D

·
797 Posts
falling off my fat belly and winding up around my ankles. Wouldn't make for good photos!!:eek: :eek: :D

'specially if they landed on top of a pair o'pink crocs..... :eek:

:D

·
5,457 Posts
Never use the OHO shorts, but i like the aftco ones I have. They have drop down loops for your belt to attach to and a pliers pocket on the right side and a flap enclosed pocket on the left.

d-a

·
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
'specially if they landed on top of a pair o'pink crocs.....

YIKES !!!!

Never use the OHO shorts, but i like the aftco ones I have. They have drop down loops for your belt to attach to and a pliers pocket on the right side and a flap enclosed pocket on the left.

d-a

d-a .... ya' got a link for them? I searched and can find some shorts but nothing mentioning drop down loops.

Thanks!

·
5,457 Posts
'specially if they landed on top of a pair o'pink crocs.....

YIKES !!!!

d-a .... ya' got a link for them? I searched and can find some shorts but nothing mentioning drop down loops.

Thanks!

Yea there not made any more i guess. Its was on the deckhand board shorts I bought them at FTU 2 years ago. They were just cloth loops.

On another note the OHO technical shorts look nice but too expensive for me to get bloodied up.

d-a

·
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea there not made any more i guess. Its was on the deckhand board shorts I bought them at FTU 2 years ago. They were just cloth loops.

On another note the OHO technical shorts look nice but too expensive for me to get bloodied up.

d-a

Thanks for the info. I think I'll give them (aftco) a phone call, and hand my problem off to them and see what they come up with. The deckhand board shorts, if they had loops, would be great. Thanks again for the 'lead'.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts