First Time Hunting

Discussion in 'HUNTING' started by victor, Feb 15, 2017.

1. victor

victor Well-Known Member

IMG_56741.jpg

2. tugasangler

tugasangler Active Member

I've been wanting to do this with my dogs for some time but when I look at prices of rifles that aren't assault .. I feel the way my wife looks at the prices of my fishing reels ... plus I'm scared of another habit as expensive as this one lol

victor likes this.

3. lite-liner

lite-liner trolls beware Staff Member

nice one, Victor!
    I can almost smell the carnitas now!

4. victor

victor Well-Known Member

My buddy has lease up in saint cloud 5000 acres its truly top notch hunt camp 4 bedrooms full outdoor kitchen with viking 6 burner stove he has 4 polaris utility vehicles a jeep etc etc etc place is nice. I used his gun lol well one of his guns

lite-liner and tugasangler like this.
  5. Hooksetter6

Hooksetter6 Lifetime Supporting Members

Good Lookin hog. What Caliber is that rifle? I still have not made it out to shoot one of those darn things. I was going to go in November but ended up going to PV instead.

6. victor

victor Well-Known Member

That was a 300 win mag little over kill but don't have to chase. It was a head shot needless to say half the head was blown off.

7. Snaphappy

Snaphappy Senior Member

Congrats!! Yeah that's a whole lotta gun for hogs.

8. victor

victor Well-Known Member

Ya Definitely alot of gun but there are some big hogs nothing worse than shooting one they run into those deep woods to die and not be found. My buddy has every rifle known to man lol but that 300 win mag is bad ass 1 shot game over

Snaphappy likes this.