360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
2,924 Posts
I have found all too often that any extra tackle I take on board will get used by one of my worthless buddies to out-fish me. Russ

That is too funny and happens to me all the time. I took my brother in law tuna fishing up here on a party boat. He was never on a boat before and was nervous. I said here you use my gear and I will use my other gear. First drift my damn accurate starts screaming. Im like son-of-*****. Luckily he got cutoff and lost the fish he he he

·
2,924 Posts
Russ

Awesome choice of gear, that should be perfect for chunking. My son will use the ATD 50 for deep dropping for grouper and he will use his brand spanking new 665 2 speed for chunking, he should be fine with that. I will tell you that the drag on the new one is definately better than the previous models.

Im going to be jigging and casting as much as I can however I will be bringing my 665 as well. I was just telling somone that the ATD 12 is a sweet reel

Congrats and I hope your tackle addiction gets better soon LOL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.