360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
felt a little bit sick to my stomach today. but i got tired of being out gunned. i finally bit the bullet and dropped coin on a new stella 20000. i know all my reservations about buying it will be gone on my next trip. i'll have to wait on the new rod for a while though, guess my okuma nomad will have to do for now.:D

·
170 Posts
felt a little bit sick to my stomach today. but i got tired of being out gunned. i finally bit the bullet and dropped coin on a new stella 20000. i know all my reservations about buying it will be gone on my next trip. i'll have to wait on the new rod for a while though, guess my okuma nomad will have to do for now.:D

Sounds like you swallowed the whole gun and all..... Dont worry you will be happy........ lol

·
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
been there; it sucks to be out-gunned.

yeah i found that out in a bad way back in june. will try not to make those same mistakes again. lol

·
Super Moderator
6,221 Posts
I'm still waiting for that feeling.......
maybe this year. Sad part is for me, switching reels for me means not just one reel, but all of them. "going Stella" for me would end up costing around
$2G, based on Ebay, of course:D

·
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm still waiting for that feeling.......
maybe this year. Sad part is for me, switching reels for me means not just one reel, but all of them. "going Stella" for me would end up costing around
$2G, based on Ebay, of course:D

i will have to replace mine one at a time, but will hopefully get it done before to long

·
2,835 Posts
switching reels for me means not just one reel.D

Stella's are like potato chips.
You can't have just one.:)

·
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Stella's are like potato chips.
You can't have just one.:)

yeah i always have to eat the whole bag:D

·
2,622 Posts
ditto that, after you start buying Stella's you wonder why anyone else makes spinning reels. Even my grandkids know the difference. LOL

·
225 Posts
yeah i always have to eat the whole bag:D

HEHE..I have five Stellas and in just the last year I have bought a total of sixteen saltwater reels! I think it's a disease.

·
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
HEHE..I have five Stellas and in just the last year I have bought a total of sixteen saltwater reels! I think it's a disease.

i think, i may have caught this disease. :D

·
4,723 Posts
I prescribe an equal measure of saltiga injection to keep each stella affliction in check

I like my Saltigas, one vote for the saltys here! :D

·
1,323 Posts
Either way you can't go wrong but as Mr. Bill stated, you can't have just one.....or 12:D Congrats on your first. You'll be very proud of it, lol.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts