360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Site Sponsor
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Introducing the SALTWORX GT Popping range of sticks to cover all facets of the game, light to heavy.

A collaboration designed by the foremost tackle chain in Singapore manufactured by MajorCraft Japan.

Not Chinese Made Rods.

The fit and finish is outstanding they fish like much more expensive rods. Mixed HighMod Japanese Carbon Fiber - exclusively Fuji Guides and Reel Seats. Stunning colors.

#feedrods #feedlures #gtpopping #surfacefishing #topwaterfishing #gt #gianttrevally #poppingrod #bluewaterfishing #saltworx #feedsaltworx #saltworxgt
Font Rectangle Parallel Poster Diagram

Sky Cloud Vertebrate Water Fish

Sunglasses Sky Goggles Water Fisherman

Water Boat Sky Outdoor recreation Fisherman

· Site Sponsor
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If its made by majorcraft. To my understanding all the rods are made in china or asia at their factories. So how is it not a chinese made rod? Thats like saying chinese stuff is bad?

Whats the point in saying specifically "Not Chinese Made" ?
This board tends to have a Japanese made centric following, the new Majorcraft factory is located in Vietnam, it was designed and built by the Japanese to leverage labor in Vietnam but quality is superior and I was trying to make that distinction

· Site Sponsor
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You can order the rods from Feed directly for a bit under $400 and they come with free shipping
I price where I have to price including paying Duty, Customs, etc. If a rod you buy from us has an issue we will deal with it locally, if you buy from Singapore and ever had an issue the rod will be returned to SG. No different than the Yamaga and Ripplefisher rods we sell. I am quite sure you can shave a few dollars off any rod and get it from Japan for less, BUT once the rod leaves Japan there is no warranty whereas I am authorized to accept and deal with warranty issues as well as provide spare parts. If you feel there is not enough value there by all means source directly yourself from aboard it is often cheaper as on a single rod import the Govt is not going to bother assessing Duty (9%) nor will you be remitting Excise Tax so its not surprising at all just know the cavats

1 - 3 of 3 Posts