feed back on EZ WADER..

Discussion in '360 Degrees Lounge' started by seahunter, Feb 10, 2008.

1. seahunter

seahunter Member

Hi,I was given this floating device called a “ EZ WADER “ being told that its an item from the USA.Here in Australia nothing is listed for sale that even looks like it..Does anyone know what I’m talking about as I’m trying to get some feed back on this product.Designed to float next to you attached with a rope.Has a built in tackle box on top..

2. SpecialK

SpecialK Super Moderator

Hi,I was given this floating device called a “ EZ WADER “ being told that its an item from the USA.Here in Australia nothing is listed for sale that even looks like it..Does anyone know what I’m talking about as I’m trying to get some feed back on this product.Designed to float next to you attached with a rope.Has a built in tackle box on top..
    I dont know if it is called that, but i have a ring of styrofoam with a net in the middle. It has clear bait boxes mounted on the top. I like it for wading herein the flats.

3. fishr1989

fishr1989 Senior Member

<TITLE>WadeKat - the ultimate shallow water angling product

wow! if that's not overkill, i don't know what is

4. seahunter

seahunter Member

check out this thnga-ma-bob..........<TITLE>WadeKat - the ultimate shallow water angling product
    Gee thats big,Put a electric motor on that and remote control and send it out and never get your feet wet..LOL

The one i got here is much smaller more of a floating live fish keeper,round, size about 2 foot across, soft foam around sides, made from hard plastic..