360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner

Favorite Knot Sites

20K views 36 replies 25 participants last post by  mojomizer 
#1 ·
#10 ·
A string walks into a bar.

He asks for a shot of tequilla. The bartender replys "Sorry we don't serve strings". So the string leaves.

The next day, the same string walks back into the bar. He asks for a shot of tequilla. The bartender replys "Sorry we do not serve strings, please go away."

The following day the string stands outside the bar debating about whether to go in or not. He ties himself in a knot and frays the bottom of the string.

He goes in and asks for a shot of tequilla. The bartender replys "Hey aren't you that string that's been coming in here all the time."

They string replys "No I'm a freyed knot".

#14 ·
A string walks into a bar.

He asks for a shot of tequilla. The bartender replys "Sorry we don't serve strings". So the string leaves.

The next day, the same string walks back into the bar. He asks for a shot of tequilla. The bartender replys "Sorry we do not serve strings, please go away."

The following day the string stands outside the bar debating about whether to go in or not. He ties himself in a knot and frays the bottom of the string.

He goes in and asks for a shot of tequilla. The bartender replys "Hey aren't you that string that's been coming in here all the time."

They string replys "No I'm a freyed knot".

Thanks for wasting my time skeeter.

#26 ·
Do you know how the midknot got it's name?

It was originated by a Japanese angler, Hiroshi Kobayashi. He was famous for fishing Tokyo Bay for seabass in the middle of the night. His nickname is "Midnight", which although an English word, is commonly used in Japan.
Some people in the GT circuit still call it the "Midnight Knot".

I call it the "House Breaker" knot. I bought one of those spooling devices to tie the knot. For some reason, I can't get that aluminum spool to spin around without flying off into everything. I've broken two vases, one glass pane in a china cabinet, and put numerous dents in the ceiling and walls.:eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.