Fast Fight Tackle Ham Sammich Jigs IN-STOCK 130g 170g 200g 250g

Discussion in 'Sponsor Market Place' started by NBorg, Jun 20, 2017.

1. NBorg

NBorg Member

The Ham Sammich Is finally in-stock!

All Jigs come premium rigged with HD Assist Hooks Split Rings and Solid Rings on Kevlar assist cord. In-Stock Ready to Ship.

Free Shipping on all orders over $75
    Code 360PRO will get you an additional 5% off

https://fastfighttackle.com/collections/all

Fast Fight Tackle
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. NBorg

NBorg Member

Promo For 10% off orders of $100+ Free Shipping anything over $75
    Promo: TENBACK

Good for anything in the store!

https://fastfighttackle.com/

3. Kim

Kim Senior Member

Today I received a package from Nick and it was chalk full of good stuff! An assortment of jigs from 100 g to 250 g, a 90 g stickbait, a 124 g popper and some #80 fluorocarbon leader. The jigs look well made with a hard finish and assist hooks/kevlar cord don't need to be upgraded. The stickbait and popper look good with a hard clear coat, I'm going to rig them up tomorrow and test cast them off the dock to see how they cast, swim and pop. I'm hoping this coming Friday is a good day of catching for trying the new jigs out.

We fished yesterday out of Destin and it was a tough bite. Nine of us and the best we could do before the squall forced us to call it a day was 13 ARS with the biggest going around #8.

4. Kim

Kim Senior Member

IMG_55001.jpg Nick your lures were a trip saver today. Not sure why but it seems like the bite has shut down in my go to spots. Went to a couple Grouper spots and they all had AJ on them. They are probably eating the Mingos down there.

The AJ hammered the 170g Hamm Sammich in all colors. #25 - #30 range. Pretty sure there were Kings down there as well because the Hamm Sammich 130g and 100g were all bite offs. I forgot to try out my latest toothy critter titanium leaders (still in the bag waiting to be used). Couldn't get a jig or bait past the AJ but it did give us the opportunity to test out the new jigs and to use the seaquilizer. Will post a pic when someone sends me one.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2017
  5. slowpicth

slowpicth Active Member

I think you just answered your own question. Amberjacks

6. NBorg

NBorg Member

7. luis94

luis94 Senior Member

been looking a while for these 170g.....will place an order soon!

NBorg likes this.
  8. NBorg

NBorg Member

I got you covered all colors in the 170G are instock ready to Go!

9. luis94

luis94 Senior Member

Sent you a PM....

10. luis94

luis94 Senior Member

Thanks ... Order Placed!!!