Fast Fight Tackle Ham Sammich Jigs IN-STOCK 130g 170g 200g 250g

Discussion in 'Sponsor Market Place' started by NBorg, Jun 20, 2017.

1. NBorg

NBorg Sponsors

The Ham Sammich Is finally in-stock!

All Jigs come premium rigged with HD Assist Hooks Split Rings and Solid Rings on Kevlar assist cord. In-Stock Ready to Ship.

Free Shipping on all orders over $75
    Code 360PRO will get you an additional 5% off

https://fastfighttackle.com/collections/all

Fast Fight Tackle
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. NBorg

NBorg Sponsors

Promo For 10% off orders of $100+ Free Shipping anything over $75
    Promo: TENBACK

Good for anything in the store!

https://fastfighttackle.com/

3. Kim

Kim Senior Member Supporting Member

Today I received a package from Nick and it was chalk full of good stuff! An assortment of jigs from 100 g to 250 g, a 90 g stickbait, a 124 g popper and some #80 fluorocarbon leader. The jigs look well made with a hard finish and assist hooks/kevlar cord don't need to be upgraded. The stickbait and popper look good with a hard clear coat, I'm going to rig them up tomorrow and test cast them off the dock to see how they cast, swim and pop. I'm hoping this coming Friday is a good day of catching for trying the new jigs out.

We fished yesterday out of Destin and it was a tough bite. Nine of us and the best we could do before the squall forced us to call it a day was 13 ARS with the biggest going around #8.

4. Kim

IMG_55001.jpg Nick your lures were a trip saver today. Not sure why but it seems like the bite has shut down in my go to spots. Went to a couple Grouper spots and they all had AJ on them. They are probably eating the Mingos down there.

The AJ hammered the 170g Hamm Sammich in all colors. #25 - #30 range. Pretty sure there were Kings down there as well because the Hamm Sammich 130g and 100g were all bite offs. I forgot to try out my latest toothy critter titanium leaders (still in the bag waiting to be used). Couldn't get a jig or bait past the AJ but it did give us the opportunity to test out the new jigs and to use the seaquilizer. Will post a pic when someone sends me one.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2017
  5. slowpicth

slowpicth Well-Known Member

I think you just answered your own question. Amberjacks

6. NBorg

NBorg Sponsors

7. luis94

luis94 Senior Member

been looking a while for these 170g.....will place an order soon!

NBorg likes this.
  8. NBorg

NBorg Sponsors

I got you covered all colors in the 170G are instock ready to Go!

9. luis94

luis94 Senior Member

Sent you a PM....

10. luis94

luis94 Senior Member

Thanks ... Order Placed!!!

11. Kim

Hey Nick! My order arrived today and I'm still smiling. If I stop running for the post of bite off king, I won't be ordering again too soon. The Sammich jigs are awesome and I can't wait to try the 100 g jigs on some Black Fin.

That 80g squid type jig you sent me!!!!!!! I love it and have used similar jigs before in Bali. I will be ordering some of them next time around as well. I don't see why they won't work as well in the GOM as they did in Indonesian waters. The YFT big and small hammered that jig. I just have to remember to hang big fish hooks on them.

Glad I ordered that fluorocarbon from you too. Got a call from one of my fishing buddies yesterday wanting some more wind on leaders with don't you know it...... #80 Fluorocarbon.

12. NBorg

NBorg Sponsors

Thanks Kim, I got those squid type jigs to test but every weekend I have planned to travel and fish seems to keep getting blown out.... you'll have to let me know how they work as I haven't been able to test one yet.

13. Kim

20171026_151000.jpg 20171026_151016.jpg 20171026_151030.jpg 20171026_151045.jpg Our plan was for tomorrow but it has already been cancelled. Tentative for Monday but if it lays down Sunday by noon we might try a rig run because Monday is supposed to be flat flat flat. I've used a similar jig while fishing in Bali (thank you USN!) so I'm pretty sure they will produce here as well. I'll be throwing it like a surface iron and fast jigging to see how it works out.

Had a couple guys ask me about them so I'm posting up pics so they can see what they look like. I'm going to write a note on the back of my hand to take pics if I catch fish with it, just hope I don't forget to write the note!

14. buddyclaude

buddyclaude Senior Member

Going for an overnighter rig trip Monday. Most likely Marlin-Ram Powell We had planned to go today. Been blowing 20 plus all day. Going with a neighbor on his 31 Prowler catamaran. See you out there?

15. Kim

We are waiting to see what the weather does. For an overnighter we have to leave here Sunday afternoon and come back Monday. My buddy has to work Tuesday. So if we don't head out thereon Sunday, we'll probably grouper fish on Monday.

If you head to Ram Powell and it's no joy, the drill ship Ocean Blackhawk is about 12 nm SE of RP real close to Horn Mountain. The drill ship usually hold a lot of Black fin day and night and the YFT at night. Concentrate around the thrusters at night for the YFT.

If the fish are marking deep, don't be bashful about sending a Carolina rig down with a live bait. I rig my weight to break away with a rubber band.

Just checked my stuff here and the drillship Deep Water Proteus is at Tuna Mountain, the drillship Pacific Sharav is near Blind Faith, and Na Kika are all in an area of good liking water for tuna. If you have the legs those might be the best option.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2017
    buddyclaude likes this.
  16. NBorg

NBorg Sponsors