F/S Ocean Revolution BD 100 / Tunamax 5'7"H

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by twentythreefive, Nov 24, 2009.

1. twentythreefive

twentythreefive Senior Member

I have a custom Ocean Revolution black devil 100 popping rod. This is an 8'8" rod rated for PE 6 and 50-120g lures. I built this rod using fuji BMNAG's, 40,30,25,20,16,12,12 tip. The rod is in good used condition, there is a couple spots where there is some rust where the guide meets the finish and some light scratches. Asking $360.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Here is some video of the rod in action.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwN6Y6zCqLs

I also have a custom Tunamax 5'7" H this is built as a spinning rod and has fuji BMNAG's 30,25,20,16,12,12 tip. I would rate this rod for PE 5-6 and around 300 gram. This rod is used and shows some wear on the grips and some of the guides are showing some rust where they meet the finish. You can see the stainless steal is showing through the black finish on the frames around the edges where they have some boat rash. Asking $150.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I will ship the rods insured to the lower 48 for $25. You could also pick it up, i'm near Atlantic City NJ. Paypal add 3%

2. twentythreefive

The Tunamax is sold, the OR is still available.

3. twentythreefive

I still have the BD 100 stitting here. Price lowered to $325 shipped

4. BIGSWORDY

BIGSWORDY Senior Member

I was looking at the tuna max thinking to myself that looks very familiar... then i realized i have that rod... lmfao

5. twentythreefive

I could use the money to fund more rods, how about $300 shipped or best offer.

6. jwmesq

jwmesq Junior member

Is the bd100 still available?

7. jwmesq

jwmesq Junior member

Sent u a pm.