Extra lures cleanup

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by tunatuna, Sep 10, 2009.

1. tunatuna

tunatuna Senior Member

lot contains: shibuki , fisherman andaman 210g, smith jack knife 230g fisherman crazy long 170g. and one jig that i forgot the japanese maker. all jigs are used but looks almost new, and shibuki is brand new. 60 shipped. thanks:)

ps: paypal please add 4% to total.

[​IMG]

2. lordhell

lordhell Moderator

PM sent, I'll take'em.

3. toppuntawong

toppuntawong -- Tackle Ho --

PM sent

Han, come on...what are you going to do with all those things?...pass them along man...:D :p

4. lordhell

lordhell Moderator

Han, come on...what are you going to do with all those things?...pass them along man...:D :p

Haha Topper, I'm feeding them to the oil rigs, what else would I be doing with them? :p

5. kidflex

kidflex Senior Member

your lucky i passed on this one

6. toppuntawong

Brian, dont you mean you were just too late? LOL :p :p Honestly, Han you need to stop feeding them to oil rigs...

7. lordhell

lordhell Moderator

Haha Brian, I'm counting my lucky stars right now! :)

8. kidflex

kidflex Senior Member

Brian, dont you mean you were just too late? LOL :p :p Honestly, Han you need to stop feeding them to oil rigs...
    i was the first one to read it. lol, im just giving others a chance

9. lordhell

lordhell Moderator

I can't help it! big fish like me and take my stuff with them... :mad:

10. toppuntawong

i was the first one to read it. lol, im just giving others a chance

Thank you Brian...

Han, look at Brian...see how nice he is...he is a very kind and nice person...ok..Brian, where is my Seven Sea Hooker Jigs? LOL!! :D :D

11. Enoch

Enoch Senior Member

omg HAN, u took my breath away... for a second there i thought i was the first to see this thread!....

brian! did the hooker deal disappear ?!
    haha, i totally forgot about those jigs....

12. toppuntawong

omg Topper, u took my breath away... for a second there i thought i was the first to see this thread!....

Nope...you are the last actually...I came in at 11.28pm and Mr. Han posted at 11.27pm (I will take it all!!!) :D :D Does 360tuna has app on Iphone? that is the only way that I can keep up with all you guys...:D :D

13. lordhell

lordhell Moderator

omg HAN, u took my breath away... for a second there i thought i was the first to see this thread!....

lol, Brian beat everyone to it but he passed on it, that's crazy fast! :eek:

14. chf1949

chf1949 Senior Member

o.k. what is the status? after 13 posts on this subject i can't figure out who did what!! user names and real names, nick names amongst the 'regulars' is a bit confusing, and no direct response from the seller.

is this stuff still for sale or gone?

thanks guys... !

butch (looking for a good deal, if still available)

15. Enoch

Enoch Senior Member

o.k. what is the status? after 13 posts on this subject i can't figure out who did what!! user names and real names, nick names amongst the 'regulars' is a bit confusing, and no direct response from the seller.

thanks guys... !

sorry I added to the confusion...i think "we" do this to every FS thread

lololz :cool:

16. kidflex

kidflex Senior Member

thanks guys... !

its gone, lol.

17. chf1949

chf1949 Senior Member

hahahah. okie dokie & thanks enoch!! now i am correctly informed. i really enjoy the site and the all the info provided..... I just gotta get used to the the 'shorthand' notations & comments!

cheers!

butch

18. BAOSABI

BAOSABI Senior Member

Damn you Han. You must be sleeping beside your desktop! Let me use one of those andaman on the 26th.:D

19. lordhell

lordhell Moderator

Damn you Han. You must be sleeping beside your desktop! Let me use one of those andaman on the 26th.:D

Haha Bao, I know you sure love those short fat jigs! :D You can use the Andaman, but whatever fish you catch on it is mine!! haha, j/k man. :p

20. tunatuna

tunatuna Senior Member

PM sent, I'll take'em.

sorry lordhell, there is someone PMed me before you.