360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saltywater tackle will be setting out in expedition trip to Fiji and i am looking for 1 more anglers,
with all honesty i can not reveal the spot but i guarantee you that no person has set foot in this place to fish before, miles and miles of unexplored reef, i did a lot of homework to find this untouched spot.
it is going to be live on board on a 42 foot sport-fisherman that has 2 room and each room fit 2 person,
we are 3 guys so far,
if a 4th anglers will join us the price is going to be less then $1,500.00 per person,
the price is including 5 days fishing with all meals on board,
Leaving LA on the 12 of January 2010 and returning to the state on the 21th of JANUARY.
they will be 3 days to spend on land that are not included we have to pay for food and lodging for those 3 days ,
the hotel will run us $100 a night for 2 person,
if interested call me at the shop and i will fill you up with detail 718 648 2665
i get a cheap ticket or air pacific that run me $1026 and form New york to LA i paid $239 round trip.
it is going to be one of those trip;)

·
1,201 Posts
If I hadn't switched to the fly fishing bug, I'd jump on this. As it is, I need to find more fly specific agenda's but this looks good Sami, good luck with it :)

·
4,574 Posts
:( fiji is the #1 place I want to go...and I should have gone with you when I had the chance.... *sigh*... whoever jumps on this is going to be a lucky mofo.

·
-- Tackle Ho --
2,784 Posts
:( fiji is the #1 place I want to go...and I should have gone with you when I had the chance.... *sigh*... whoever jumps on this is going to be a lucky mofo.

You still got time Brian...Sami still got one spot for you :D

·
Site Sponsor
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If I hadn't switched to the fly fishing bug, I'd jump on this. As it is, I need to find more fly specific agenda's but this looks good Sami, good luck with it :)

Hi Mark
i know that you sold all your popping gear but if you would like to join us i will offer you some of my set up, no problem you've been a great customer and supportive during all those years so you deserve some things in return :)
so think about it;)

·
659 Posts
Just spent a bunch of money on a deer lease or I would jump on it! Momma is gonna kill me as it is! Good luck, look forward to the pics and report!

G

·
Hi Bret
then you should consider:)
opportunity doesn't knock twice;)

trust me id love to but ill be in panama jan 15 - 23!!!! take some great photos :)

·
620 Posts
AH man how I wish that it wasn't bang smack in the middle of my crazy season, would LOVE to join you Sami.... one day soon my friend I'll get the chance to fish alongside you guys...

·
Site Sponsor
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
AH man how I wish that it wasn't bang smack in the middle of my crazy season, would LOVE to join you Sami.... one day soon my friend I'll get the chance to fish alongside you guys...

one of these day my friend:)
i am sure it is a matter of time, coming to the state will be ideal hope you can make it one day;)

·
430 Posts
I dont want to go... There isn't enough fish in Fiji... its not sunny enough
and the weather stinks:p :p i rather stay here in Jersey:D

Good luck buddy!!!

·
1,201 Posts
What a time to realize my passports expired.

I've had passports done in 48 hours. All it takes is the expediter fee which isn't all that high if I recall.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts