Electric reel

Discussion in 'Tackle and Rigging' started by ksong, Nov 2, 2006.

1. ksong

ksong SPONSOR

2. SkeeterRonnie

SkeeterRonnie Senior Member

Ksong- have you ever used the rail to jig? I was thinking about this today at work- instead of working...lol.

Instead of pumping the rod up and down with your left hand- put the front hypalon grip on the rail.... take your left hand and put on the rod butt, right hand on the reel.. use the rod on the rail like a seesaw, while reeling..... would keep you from tiring out, and when a fish strikes, you can set the hook like a rockstar a few times- then set into the harness to fight em like Muhammed Ali!!!: "FLy like a butterfly- sting like a bee!!"

Maybe OTI should make some "Ali" jigs..... "fly like a butterfly- sting like a bee!"

3. ksong

ksong SPONSOR

Ksong- have you ever used the rail to jig? I was thinking about this today at work- instead of working...lol.

Instead of pumping the rod up and down with your left hand- put the front hypalon grip on the rail.... take your left hand and put on the rod butt, right hand on the reel.. use the rod on the rail like a seesaw, while reeling..... would keep you from tiring out, and when a fish strikes, you can set the hook like a rockstar a few times- then set into the harness to fight em like Muhammed Ali!!!: "FLy like a butterfly- sting like a bee!!"

Maybe OTI should make some "Ali" jigs..... "fly like a butterfly- sting like a bee!"
    Whether I jig for tuna or cod, the rail is my friend. :)

4. TeamOso

TeamOso Senior Member

Is that a Japanese version of the BIG E??:p
    They musta been doing some deep drops for those little things.

Kevin