360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am on it with a buddy. Anyone else?

I have a very good feeling we are going to get opportunity to fight big tunas.

Rich

·
344 Posts
I'll be there! I am stoked. Anyone know the best place to find the offshore weather so I make sure and bring appropriate clothing? I know it varies based on what bouys you are near, but most of the wgom should be pretty similar, or within a few degrees and feet on wave height.

·
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll be there! I am stoked. Anyone know the best place to find the offshore weather so I make sure and bring appropriate clothing? I know it varies based on what bouys you are near, but most of the wgom should be pretty similar, or within a few degrees and feet on wave height.

I usually look at weather.com and buoyweather.com
DSH site has some weather/sea forecast links also.

·
23 Posts
I'm on it, Who all is going? It looks like it will be bumpy Tuesday, but Monday night looks clear. May get chilly, (wet) on the way back I'm bringing cold weather gear just in case.

·
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Small front coming in Monday afternoon.

Just got a call to see if I can do the trip Tue-Thur. Trip is still on for Monday Oct 27 departure though. Hope it clears up.

·
686 Posts
Here ya go, rtran (and anyone else on this trip)

Tight lines and bent rods!

Neat! Where did you find this cool chart?

G

·
baosabi
its off of bouyweather.com site. you can get some information for free but the longer forecasts and the ability to find wave forecasts for certain areas requires a subscription. i think that it is only about $30 a year....rick

·
5,457 Posts
Does it include sea surface temps?

d-a

·
630 Posts
Dick .... have you found the predictions from this service reliable and accurate?

If it is accurate then you and Fred should have some great weather for Art's trip.

B

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.