DSH Pelican and G.E. 48 hour charters

Discussion in 'Boat Pooling' started by TOO, Jan 25, 2008.

1. TOO

TOO Senior member

There are currently 4 spots open for Seis Tuna, all on the Pelican. jt2hunt has expressed an interest in taking several spots but until we know 100% on the open spots being bought we will try to find buyers for these spots.
    Cost is $492 per spot, plus a fuel surcharge currently around $1,400 a boat or around $112 per person, based on 25 total going. Rough total will be around $604 before tipping. All DSH 48 hour charters are running this same fuel surcharge based on the wholesale cost of diesel.
    If interested, please call us at (210)215-3877 or email us at [email protected]
    Willie

2. Deep_Sea_Gull

Deep_Sea_Gull Lifetime Supporting Members

??? 25 time 112 is 2800

3. BretABaker

BretABaker Guest

??? 25 time 112 is 2800

i think that's split between 2 boats. 1400 per boat seems reasonable.

4. SpecialK

SpecialK Super Moderator

its is 1400 per boat...

5. Deep_Sea_Gull

Deep_Sea_Gull Lifetime Supporting Members

I see now. My bad. I knew that Willie doesn't make that kind of mistake.

6. TOO

TOO Senior member

All I know, Tony, is that I had to re-read the post a couple of times to make sure I didn't mess up!:eek: Gave me a scare for a minute.
    Updating to help out those trying to sell their spots. Looks like the forecast will allow a window Friday-Sunday (hopefully) Trip may be moved back to saturday-Monday depending on the forecast.

It looks like there are 2-3 guys still needing to sell their spot. Cost if the boats go out this weekend is $492, plus $102 in fuel charges. Total of $594. One gentlemen will take less than the $492 for his spot, but the $102 will paid by the buyer of that spot.
    If interested email us at [email protected] or call us at (210)215-3877 and we'll direct you to that gentleman for the discounted cost or to the others that need to sell.