Double overnighter for Jersey canyon yellowfin/swordfish

Discussion in 'Offshore Fishing Reports' started by TheSwab, Sep 22, 2009.

1. TheSwab

TheSwab Senior Member

We have two slots open for a double overnighter on the "Fish-n-Chip"....here's the scoop:

Departure: either late afternoon this Saturday (9/26) or early Sunday...

Return: Monday/Tuesday around 3:00PM

Port of Call: Cape May Inlet

Cost: $400 per angler (plus tip for the deckies).

Bottom Line: approximately 60 hours of quality time on the edge chasing swordfish (we will be night trolling some of my new spreader bars), tuna, mahi, wahoo, marlin and dropping for tiles...some very quality catches the last few days and with any luck this bite will only improve with the diiminishing moon phase.....

The Bite has been decent. A decent amount on 30-50# yellowfin were found on the last trip, we dropped a 300-400 blue marlin and lost a LARGE wahoo at boatside.... Looking to be a good trip here!

Boat: 42' Bert: A/C, full tuna tower, 72 mile open array radar to track down those little tuner birds, State of the art electronics and safety gear, including a 10 person SOLAS approved raft, 2 registered EPIRBS, all penn international tournament grade tackle and all the creature comforts of home....anyone looking at learning how to drive a broad (not that kind silly) crazy I will be giving my swordfish 101 class around 10PM , plus I make a mean omlette and coffee in the AM.... shoot Capt. Brian an email at [email protected] or give him a buzz at (609) 605-8629. We have three souls and will be limiting this trip to no more than six anglers but five will do just fine. First come first served, good group of guys should = good times had by all....