DFW Fishing Show @ Arlington

Discussion in '360 Degrees Lounge' started by mikej, Jan 11, 2008.

1. mikej

mikej Guest

I'll be there tomorrow morning with my fishin' buddies, does anyone know of any good seminars or topics? I cannot pull up their website, but I heard there were giving away some cool slabs (freshwater).

Hope it is better than the local gun shows (which would not be hard to do).

2. SkeeterRonnie

SkeeterRonnie Senior Member

its fun. come by the UCR Graphics booth and say Hi. I will be there working with a red Navionics shirt on.

3. Pope

Pope Senior Member

I am going. I am not sure about the seminars. I am going to the lake later and probably Sunday depending in how I do tomorrow afternoon.

4. mikej

mikej Guest

Well, I just moved and my internet was down so I could not check these replies. Had a good time, did not learn much though, aside from a few winter crappie tips. Bought a used garcia reel, not sure what i'm gonna use it for-- it is tiny in the hand.

Signed up for a striper trip on Sunday at Texoma with JD Lyle. Just 4 people so far, myself, friend, his dad and his dads friend. Hope the weather holds-- and I hope my camera survives.

Mr. Crappie is a pretty funny fella. But it seems every seminar I went to, with one exception, was nothing more than an advertisement for whatever sponsor, or whatever product "they" designed. I will admit-- helluva lot better than the damn gunshows (that are now dealer-only).

5. Pope

Pope Senior Member

I picked up some nice jigs for winter and spring crappie fishing. Tore their butts up two weekends ago and hope to get on them again this Monday. Blake and I have the day off, so its off to the lake. We need some more groceries :)