360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be there tomorrow morning with my fishin' buddies, does anyone know of any good seminars or topics? I cannot pull up their website, but I heard there were giving away some cool slabs (freshwater).

Hope it is better than the local gun shows (which would not be hard to do).

·
2,024 Posts
its fun. come by the UCR Graphics booth and say Hi. I will be there working with a red Navionics shirt on.

·
1,718 Posts
I am going. I am not sure about the seminars. I am going to the lake later and probably Sunday depending in how I do tomorrow afternoon.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I just moved and my internet was down so I could not check these replies. Had a good time, did not learn much though, aside from a few winter crappie tips. Bought a used garcia reel, not sure what i'm gonna use it for-- it is tiny in the hand.

Signed up for a striper trip on Sunday at Texoma with JD Lyle. Just 4 people so far, myself, friend, his dad and his dads friend. Hope the weather holds-- and I hope my camera survives.

Mr. Crappie is a pretty funny fella. But it seems every seminar I went to, with one exception, was nothing more than an advertisement for whatever sponsor, or whatever product "they" designed. I will admit-- helluva lot better than the damn gunshows (that are now dealer-only).

·
1,718 Posts
I picked up some nice jigs for winter and spring crappie fishing. Tore their butts up two weekends ago and hope to get on them again this Monday. Blake and I have the day off, so its off to the lake. We need some more groceries :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts