Dfw area Get together this weekend??

Discussion in '360 Degrees Lounge' started by Bret, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Bret

Bret Senior Member

Hey Guys.. I know this is short notice.. I would like to invite all of the dfw area tuna heads to come over This Sat(17th) for a get together at my house in Euless. Kids are welcome. I'll cook up some tuna, venison and maybe a couple of racks of ribs. .... Its been a while since we all swapped fishing lies... So its high time we did:eek: . Post up and let me know if you can make it..

2. Pope

Pope Senior Member

Blake and I will be there.

3. Bret

Bret Senior Member

what time?

show up around 5... eat sometime after 6

4. Minnow

Minnow Administrator

I will be there.

5. Ragman

Ragman Moderator

Sounds great Bret! I'll be meeting with someone at BPS Saturday, then over to your place.

Shoot me an email with your address, and suggestions for anything to bring!

6. txseadog

txseadog Moderator

Doh. I'll be out of town and have a couple of repairs to drop to Minnow and Ragman.

7. gman

gman Senior Member

I was suppossed to be in Dallas this weekend and I changed my plans, that would have been awesome as I already stopped by TJ's house LOL Would have loved to meet everyone

8. lite-liner

lite-liner troll enforcement Staff Member

I can make it, with directions..........
    -B

9. Bret

Bret Senior Member

I will post up a map later on.. its real easy to find.. between hwy 360 and 121 in Euless.(between Glade and Midcities/cheeksparger) Look forward to seeing you guys..

10. Grescobia

Grescobia Senior Member

Bret,I am going to try to make the mtg at your house ----post directions for me when you get a chance,thanks gres

11. Ragman

Ragman Moderator

Hey Kevin - I can come by this week and pick those up; just let me know a good time and day!

12. Pope

Pope Senior Member

I have a rod to drop off. The same rod which serves as an extrension of my arm. You know the one? It needs the doctor again. The guides can't keep up with the abuse.

13. Bret

Bret Senior Member

Hey Kevin - I can come by this week and pick those up; just let me know a good time and day!

Tom, Kevin lives less than 4miles from my house.. I can pick them up and give them to you on sat if you want.. That will save you a trip.. let me know.

14. txseadog

txseadog Moderator

Sounds like I need to "discharge" my current set of patients to make room for a new batch.

Bret, I'll give you a call tomorrow.

15. Bret

Bret Senior Member

I'll be around tomorrow, Kevin..

16. Ragman

Ragman Moderator

17. Bret

Bret Senior Member

Thanks guys!
    Tom, I have the rods.. so see you sat..

18. lite-liner

lite-liner troll enforcement Staff Member

I'll bring a Cabo if any of you want's to see my Stella Knock-off:D

19. MrBill

MrBill Senior Member

This is what I would do tonight. You guys should have a popper throwing contest. Just go out onto the street and have someone around 100 yards down mark the ground with chalk. I sure the neighbors will be real pleased when someone shanks one on their car, window or gutter. You could even have a calcutta before hand. That's one way of seperating the talkers from the do-er's.