360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys.. I know this is short notice.. I would like to invite all of the dfw area tuna heads to come over This Sat(17th) for a get together at my house in Euless. Kids are welcome. I'll cook up some tuna, venison and maybe a couple of racks of ribs. .... Its been a while since we all swapped fishing lies... So its high time we did:eek: . Post up and let me know if you can make it..

·
863 Posts
Sounds great Bret! I'll be meeting with someone at BPS Saturday, then over to your place.

Shoot me an email with your address, and suggestions for anything to bring!

·
2,924 Posts
I was suppossed to be in Dallas this weekend and I changed my plans, that would have been awesome as I already stopped by TJ's house LOL Would have loved to meet everyone

·
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I will post up a map later on.. its real easy to find.. between hwy 360 and 121 in Euless.(between Glade and Midcities/cheeksparger) Look forward to seeing you guys..

·
1,718 Posts
I have a rod to drop off. The same rod which serves as an extrension of my arm. You know the one? It needs the doctor again. The guides can't keep up with the abuse.

·
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey Kevin - I can come by this week and pick those up; just let me know a good time and day!

Tom, Kevin lives less than 4miles from my house.. I can pick them up and give them to you on sat if you want.. That will save you a trip.. let me know.

·
675 Posts
Sounds like I need to "discharge" my current set of patients to make room for a new batch.

Bret, I'll give you a call tomorrow.

·
2,835 Posts
This is what I would do tonight. You guys should have a popper throwing contest. Just go out onto the street and have someone around 100 yards down mark the ground with chalk. I sure the neighbors will be real pleased when someone shanks one on their car, window or gutter. You could even have a calcutta before hand. That's one way of seperating the talkers from the do-er's.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts