dennis braid

Discussion in '360 Degrees Lounge' started by thenewkid, Jan 8, 2008.

1. thenewkid

thenewkid Senior Member

I am currently trying to use dennis braid in a research paper in my sports marketing and management class, but i cannot find any info on him. if any of you have any info on him or a link to a site that has a biography or something along those lines that would be greatly appreciated. thanks

2. DeepBlueGulf

DeepBlueGulf Senior Member

You might try calling Braid products and ask if he is around, and then ask to talk to him. "interview" him for the paper personally. Most fishing types are very friendly! If he's off fishing, well, you're out of luck!

But worth a try.

DBG

3. Uncle Russ

Uncle Russ Senior Member

Deep Blue Gulf is right on with his suggestion. A lot of companies also have biographies of their officers and/or Board of Directors--usually kind of brief, but you never know. Also, if you can't interview the Boss, you might be able to talk to one of his assistants or PR guy if they have one. They will frequently give you chapter and verse on corporate history--that sort of thing.

Russ

4. awesum

awesum Senior Member

Deep Blue Gulf is right on with his suggestion. A lot of companies also have biographies of their officers and/or Board of Directors--usually kind of brief, but you never know. Also, if you can't interview the Boss, you might be able to talk to one of his assistants or Page Ranking guy if they have one. They will frequently give you chapter and verse on corporate history--that sort of thing.Russ

OMG ....there's that term again!:D

5. DeepBlueGulf

? Minnow? What does it mean when words we type are replaced by "page ranking"?

Tom - DBG

6. venicenporta

venicenporta Guest

Good luck on the interview dude. I have met Dennis several times on the long range boats and to put it nicely, he is a first class jerk. Lotsa luck man.
    Michael

7. DeepBlueGulf

Hey Newkid,

If Dennis Braid isn't available, maybe you could visit with the guys from OTI. There is some great business talent here on 360 Tuna - Tom Titus (Ragman), Rick Torrian (McGolfer), TJ (Minnows) are with OTI, and there may be more. There are many more successful businessmen on 360 Tuna that you could probably visit with too.

DBG