360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,784 Posts
what happened to the deer in the first pic ?

I don't see any antlers on them and they're too short to
be normal deer ... they must be rabid ... I'll be glad to
consume those rabid deer meat for you :)

·
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
San, the pigs havent become consistent.. we have only seen them a few times. if we do, I will hook you up.. The wild dogs are more of a problem.. we have seen seven dogs.. they have been running the deer and some of the cattle. So we will start waylaying anyone we see..

·
153 Posts
Is that a dingo?
Those are a German shepard mix and the other one looks like a heeler. I live in the country not too far from Abilene and we have a huge problem with people dumping animals and tree trimmings, various types of trash out here in the country. It has been an ongoing problem that is getting worse. We also have those walking sausages trying to run every other animal out of here and take over. All I will say this about those hogs is shoot on sight every time and you may ,just may keep em thinned out enough to have a deer or two come around. Those things suck except when it's time to eat em!:D

·
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey thats not fair.. I got a fatlady going by my stand on a 4wheeler, but I didnt know we were going there.... LOL. What do you think she will dress out at??? I am thinking about 160.. on the hoof..

·
152 Posts
hey thats not fair.. I got a fatlady going by my stand on a 4wheeler, but I didnt know we were going there.... LOL. What do you think she will dress out at??? I am thinking about 160.. on the hoof..

Buck-n-three quarters easy. Ya can almost smell it from the picture.:eek:

·
169 Posts
Dude maybe it's my eyes getting old, but that lady ain't that fat...she'll certainly fit in the deer blind!

·
152 Posts
Dude maybe it's my eyes getting old, but that lady ain't that fat...she'll certainly fit in the deer blind!

Ya can drink any woman pretty!:D

·
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ya can drink any woman pretty!:D

I have to disagree.. there are some that you just cant drink pretty, no matter how hard you try... Lol. :D

·
1,095 Posts
I have to disagree.. there are some that you just cant drink pretty, no matter how hard you try... Lol. :D

All cats are black in the dark.

·
152 Posts
Check out this Mutant. He was a 10 pt last year and a friends step father shot him in the brisket. Had about a 1" deep dent where the bullet hit and was all healed up. I managed to clean up the mess tonight with a my bow.

Attachments

·
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Wow pretty freaky. Good goin Jim! 42 degrees out. Hoping this cafe duran can warm me up before going to stand

1 - 20 of 20 Posts