damned cuckoo clock!........

Discussion in 'Jokes and Funny Things' started by Bill Fisher, Nov 20, 2008.

1. Bill Fisher

Bill Fisher Senior Member

The other night I was invited out for a night with "The Boys" and I told my wife that I would be home by midnight - "promise!"..... Well, the hours passed and the beer was going down way too easy............

At around 3 a.m.,........ drunk as a skunk,........ I headed for home.

Just as I got in the door, the cuckoo clock in the hall started up and cuckooed 3 times.

Quickly, I realized she'd probably wake up, so I cuckooed another nine times....... I was really proud of myself, having a quick and witty solution,( even tho I was smashed), i figgered i'd escaped a possible conflict...............

The next morning my wife asked me what time I got in, and I told her 12 o'clock...... She didn't seem disturbed at all....... (Whew! Got away with that one!)

Then she told me that we needed a new cuckoo clock...... When I asked her why, she said, "Well, last night our clock cuckooed three times, then said, "Oh sh!t," cuckooed 4 more times,.... cleared it's throat,..... cuckooed another 3 times,..... giggled,....., cuckooed 2 more times,.... then pharted."

:eek:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. JerseyBrian

JerseyBrian Senior Member

3. Bellyups

Bellyups Senior Member

That's too funny.

4. jt2hunt

jt2hunt Senior Member

funny and probably true! which makes it even funnier!

5. Uncle Russ

Uncle Russ Senior Member

6. Fishhead56

Fishhead56 Senior Member

I don't get it.

Me either, :(
    Too close to home I guess.:rolleyes: