360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
373 Posts
WOW. When the exchange rate was better last year, you could get one for $750. I'm glad I got one then. I would have to pass on that today.

Is that more than the stellas?

Yes the Stellas can be had for under $1,000. I don't get it, remember when you could get a very nice spinning reel for under $200. I won't pay that much money for a spinning reel period!

·
30 Posts
Guys,

Wanted to drop by and introduce myself. I was told about this thread from one of our customers and wanted to touch base. Melton Tackle has been expanding it's jigging/popping offering for some time including TJ's full range of OTI products and some import Shimano T-curve rods from Australia to name a few. I have had numerous customers ask me about the Daiwa Saltiga Expedition Z-6500 so I asked Daiwa USA if they would bring them in for me. Imagine my surprise when they said yes! (provided I bought them in case qty) and was prepared to wait for delivery. Now this is not a stock item for them in the USA and they will be in limited supply BUT they are fully covered under Daiwa USA warranty which in my opinion is huge. It has the same warranty as a Dogfight

I know they are expensive especially compared to a Stella, that's exchange rates. I am just happy we have access to these reels for the customers that want one and dont' feel like buying from someone they dont' know on ebay in Malaysia.

Drop me a line if I can ever be of any assistance.

Tracy Melton
Melton International Tackle

(714) 507-4177 x 403

[email protected]

Melton International Tackle - Big Game Fishing Tackle, Reels, Rods and Accessories

1 - 4 of 4 Posts