360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me if it is a 8x braid or 4x ? Has anyone used the pe3 how did you like it ? does anyone sell less then the 1980yd spool? any info greatly appreciated thanks

·
** Pak Lurah **
1,077 Posts
Daiwa braided lines is 8x braid weave.
If for casting or no need color coding, you can go with Daiwa Surf or Daiwa Samurai for smaller spool.
I used 20lb and 15lb Daiwa Surf for inshore fishing, 15lb it's really thin as a hair and it cast great.........

Daiwa Braided Lines

·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay i cant find any small spools of the p.e.3 . might someone have the big spool and want to sell me a 500m roll?

·
723 Posts
i really need marked line all the varivas, ygk, etc cost a fortune in pe3

Marlin,

Tuf Line XP is making a metered braid now. Pretty good price. I believe they go all the way down to 20 lb.

·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks that Tuf Line Indicator is nice line but i can only find large spools of 2400 yds for around 135 some guy is sellimg it on ebay for around 55 for a 300 yrd roll but its metered every 10 feet i am so used to the 10m metering i really dont want to change. i need to spool a certate 3500hd and a saltiga 15 with a p.e.3 or p.e.2.5 metered every 10m solid color not small marks in a 8x braid and not spend $ 250 i think the daiwa is the best value but so far i can only find a 1970m spool for $ 200 and i only need 550 yds.

does anyone want to split a spool of the Daiwa saltiga boat braid p.e.3?

·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yes please help, can you sell me a 600m (a 3rd of the big spool) spool of the pe 3 40lb daiwa saltiga boat braid.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts